Decision to be announced by authorities

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
abdulbasit

Post by abdulbasit » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:10 am

A decision has been made on your application.
The decision will be served on you by the authorities. Please wait for the authorities to contact you.

I have seen numerous posts on this and there are very ambigeous statements by general audience here. I applied my first residence permit residing in Finland. I didn't use E-identification. I just use normal login for EnterFinland. There is no PDF for the decision attached in the portal.

The gist I get is that authorities usually means is police. And police always delivers "negative decision".

I actually dont know what to do right now? Do I call Migri or Police? Who will announce my decision?

P.S: Also looking for a lawyer and have no leads. Some help would be greatly appreciated as I fear and I am trying myself to prepare for the worst.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

tavastia

Re: Decision to be announced by authorities

Post by tavastia » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:35 pm

As you see on other posts about the same subject decision is most probably negative and they need to deliver it by the police because you will be inform about other practicalities, e.g. how long you can still stay in the country, etc.

rinso

Post by rinso » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:12 pm

Some help would be greatly appreciated as I fear and I am trying myself to prepare for the worst.
You cannot do anything before you know why the application is rejected. Then you can see if there is a reason for a successful appeal. (mistakes, things that can be corrected) Appealing because you don't like the decision is just delaying the inevitable.
In the meantime, you could find a lawyer, but he cannot do anything before you get the decision.
https://asianajajaliitto.fi/en/

jass1

Post by jass1 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:19 am

Hi
have u been asked to fill Rejoinder to Recommendation of Deportation?