Existing company and Taxes!

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
aapochronis

Post by aapochronis » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:07 pm

Hi everyone. I am a relatively new member of this group and I have a (maybe) easy question for anyone with relevant experience. Me, my Finnish wife and two daughters are planning to move to Finland sometime in 2022. Here in Greece, I own a company and I was wondering what do I have to do, in regards to taxation, when I become a permanent resident of Finland. Do I need to open a subsidiary in Finland (branch or other)? How do I file for taxes in two EU countries? Do I? Thanks a lot in advance!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Existing company and Taxes!

Post by betelgeuse » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:15 pm

aapochronis wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:07 pm
Hi everyone. I am a relatively new member of this group and I have a (maybe) easy question for anyone with relevant experience. Me, my Finnish wife and two daughters are planning to move to Finland sometime in 2022. Here in Greece, I own a company and I was wondering what do I have to do, in regards to taxation, when I become a permanent resident of Finland. Do I need to open a subsidiary in Finland (branch or other)?
The answer depends on the type of company.
aapochronis wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:07 pm
How do I file for taxes in two EU countries? Do I? Thanks a lot in advance!
By following the instructions in each country. I know nothing how the Greek system works in regards to, for example, filing requirements and tax residency.