Appeal and RP

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
changng

Appeal and RP

Post by changng » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:40 pm

Hello, I have been giving negative decisions for my RP from the beginning of last year and I have make an appeal. Now I have a permanent job as a practicle nurse in Helsinki and still waiting for my decision to make. Last week I sent an email to the court and migri and their answer is if the court make the decision then i will get a positive decision from migri. The court has also reply that they are processing my decison from last week monday. I am out of patietn cause it take so long. Anybody has suggest what can I do next and also extinate time when the decisio gonna come?

Thank you

Appeal and RP

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

vincentsky

Re: Appeal and RP

Post by vincentsky » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:15 pm

Just be patient. Migri wont mess with you for as long as the court is doing their thing. Besides, it seems a positive decision on the Migri front is guaranteed after.

Side note, why are these people going after foreign LEGAL workers..?

Xzero

Post by Xzero » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:52 pm

changng wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:40 pm
Hello, I have been giving negative decisions for my RP from the beginning of last year and I have make an appeal. Now I have a permanent job as a practicle nurse in Helsinki and still waiting for my decision to make. Last week I sent an email to the court and migri and their answer is if the court make the decision then i will get a positive decision from migri. The court has also reply that they are processing my decison from last week monday. I am out of patietn cause it take so long. Anybody has suggest what can I do next and also extinate time when the decisio gonna come?

Thank you

How long has been it in the appeal? When did you appealed? And have you taken any lawyer or did it by yourself?

changng

Post by changng » Sat May 01, 2021 11:58 pm

It has been 2 yars now. I got a state lawyer to help me

sillygoose

Post by sillygoose » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:10 pm

Has the court already decided on your case? I too have exceeded the 1-year mark and I'm still waiting for my appeal's decision.

If you don't mind me asking, what was the reason your RP was denied?