Original documents to dvv

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Koka201910

Post by Koka201910 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:51 pm

Hello

Me and my wife are in the process of registering our marriage in the dvv, on the dvv website it says that all documents should be original .

Basically we should present our marriage certificate and form they have it in the website , this form Should be signed by both of us .

Is it acceptable that my wife fill this form then send it to me scanned then i sign it and scan it back to her ? Since im not in finland

Thank you

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Kuzay

Re: Original documents to dvv

Post by Kuzay » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:41 am

Yes, it's okay. I guess you mean original of 'all attachments' to the online application which also include forms signed by both spouses. The method you described will work fine. This requirement is mostly for documents like marriage certificate, diplomas, tenant agreements, etc. Something that usually have some sort of 'seal' or watermark that makes this document unique and 'approved'. Also, FYI dvv/migri offices usually have printers so you can print the docs there if you need any.

Good luck !