What is the best residence permit for me?

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
jaatelo

Re: What is the best residence permit for me?

Post by jaatelo » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:08 am

NukkuMatti wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:06 am
You make several assumptions here, the main one that makes a lot of difference is if the OP is from another EU state... in that case the university is free..
If OP is from another EU state, he does not need a resident permit and this entire thread is irrelevant.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

NukkuMatti

Post by NukkuMatti » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:14 am

jaatelo wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:08 am
NukkuMatti wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:06 am
You make several assumptions here, the main one that makes a lot of difference is if the OP is from another EU state... in that case the university is free..
If OP is from another EU state, he does not need a resident permit and this entire thread is irrelevant.
Exactly! but a 17 year old does not know that yet...like a lot of other older EU citizens that ask the same question

PS I did not go for the local girl but for the Finnish girl too, never divorced and lots of kids... so fairy tales do happen!

heretostay

Post by heretostay » Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:27 am

jaatelo wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:40 am
NukkuMatti wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:04 am
Orestes1406 wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:56 pm
First of all, I don't have tiktok on my phone and never had. Second of all, she will be 16 literally next week. Third of all, I thought people here were polite at least if not nice.
Yeah this forum is filled with rednecks as you will find out when you hang around a little longer..
In my redneck state Alabama there is a section of law that states (§ 13A-6-62):

"Second-degree rape charge for someone age 16 or older to have sexual intercourse with someone between age 12 and 16, when the actor is at least two years older."

Penalty: Two to 20 years in prison.

But at least you don't need a resident permit to be in jail.
You are seriously expecting Finland to have similar laws/standards/culture to Alabama? You are going to have a hard time adjusting to Finnish culture and I think you have a big case of culture shock.

jaatelo

Post by jaatelo » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:46 pm

heretostay wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:27 am
You are seriously expecting Finland to have similar laws/standards/culture to Alabama? You are going to have a hard time adjusting to Finnish culture and I think you have a big case of culture shock.
No I am not expecting Finland to have similar laws as Alabama. However, if OP goes to Alabama with his 15 year old girlfriend, to spend some vacation time as suggested by FinlandGirl, he may be looking at prison time there.

Orestes1406

Post by Orestes1406 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:39 am

jaatelo wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:46 pm
heretostay wrote:
No I am not expecting Finland to have similar laws as Alabama. However, if OP goes to Alabama with his 15 year old girlfriend, to spend some vacation time as suggested by FinlandGirl, he may be looking at prison time there.

First of all, I will not and would not go to Alabama with my girlfriend. Second of all, I would never, ever rape her or force her to do anything she doesn't want to and I am a good person. Third of all, I am not two years older than her. Now can you just stop talking? Thank you. Much appreciated.
Last edited by Orestes1406 on Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:55 am

jaatelo wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:46 pm
heretostay wrote:
And in Saudi Arabia you used to risk a public flogging for extramarital sex. I doubt either would be at the top of their list (unless the OP is from either one).

jaatelo

Post by jaatelo » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:55 pm

betelgeuse wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:55 am
And in Saudi Arabia you used to risk a public flogging for extramarital sex. I doubt either would be at the top of their list (unless the OP is from either one).
I hear there are some cheap flights from Alabama to Saudia.

And tickets to view public floggings are 50 euros each.

:lol:

NukkuMatti

Post by NukkuMatti » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:32 am

jaatelo wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:55 pm
betelgeuse wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:55 am
I hear there are some cheap flights from Alabama to Saudia.

And tickets to view public floggings are 50 euros each.

:lol:
Let me guess..... you already booked season tickets...for both plane and public floggings.. heavily discounted and only offered by a local holiday broker in redneck alabama? 8)

jaatelo

Post by jaatelo » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:53 am

NukkuMatti wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:32 am
Let me guess..... you already booked season tickets...for both plane and public floggings.. heavily discounted and only offered by a local holiday broker in redneck alabama? 8)
A woman named donna is carrying out these floggings in September, tickets are available on visitsaudi.com

Piet

Post by Piet » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:04 pm

jaatelo wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:53 am
NukkuMatti wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:32 am
A woman named donna is carrying out these floggings in September, tickets are available on

If you are into this stuff, you can get yourself whipped in Amsterdam at the Nieuwezijdsvoorburgwal for 50€ for half an hour....(if you even last that long). Good Icecream shop close too!!
Besides that I would suggest certain trolls should return to under the bridge...
If god would give us the source code, we could change the world

jaatelo

Post by jaatelo » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:48 pm

Piet wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:04 pm
If you are into this stuff, you can get yourself whipped in Amsterdam at the Nieuwezijdsvoorburgwal for 50€ for half an hour.
Whipping in Amsterdam is nowhere near the quality of whipping in Saudia. Also at the end of the day, the state bears the costs of the funeral.

:D

NukkuMatti

Post by NukkuMatti » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:16 pm

jaatelo wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:48 pm
Piet wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:04 pm
If you are into this stuff, you can get yourself whipped in Amsterdam at the Nieuwezijdsvoorburgwal for 50€ for half an hour.
Whipping in Amsterdam is nowhere near the quality of whipping in Saudia. Also at the end of the day, the state bears the costs of the funeral.

:D
I guess you're missing the point of Piet. (something with a bridge).

jaatelo

Post by jaatelo » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:24 am

NukkuMatti wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:16 pm
Let's see, am I a troll under the bridge?

Maybe it's time people in Finland stop offering their 15 year old daughters to foreign nationals in need of a resident permit.

You people are the real troll on this forum.

suomi999

Post by suomi999 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:15 am

jaatelo wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:24 am
NukkuMatti wrote:

Maybe it's time people in Finland stop offering their 15 year old daughters to foreign nationals in need of a resident permit.

Man, stop being ridiculous. What is the problem in they both dating and him wanting to live with his girlfriend? The problem is in you and not in them. Don't take things on other people. The guy asked normally, but you had to be a world class jerk. Maybe it's time people in Finland grow up and stop being cold and mean douchebags.

NukkuMatti

Post by NukkuMatti » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:10 am

jaatelo wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:24 am
NukkuMatti wrote:

Ok I will bite... for a moment:
Who is offering their 15 year old daughters to foreign nationals in need of a resident permit on this board?
Exactly no one...
Who is offering a 15y to a foreigner in need of a permit on this board?
Exactly no one...
Who is offering a 15y to a foreigner on this board?
Exactly no one...
Who is offering a 15y to anyone on this board?
Exactly no one...

You seem to be able to make 4 wrong assumptions / statements in ONE sentence..
Now who is the troll here...

You seem to keep insisting that it is beyond normal that a 17yr old boy loves a one year younger girl of 16 (in a few days).. and is willing to travel the world and leave his home country for it... if that is not love (puppy love but love nonetheless) than I don't know what you will qualify as love.

Do you hunt to lynch a 17 yr old that like their neighbor girl of 16 as well?? or is it only because it is a foreigner...?

I don't (and don't want to) know your roots, but hence you are on this board and live in Alabama as you say, I can only conclude you are an immigrant or child of an immigrant too, most likely a Finnish one (duh). So maybe you should look in the mirror for a moment.

So...this is what happens when I do the same as you do (being generalizing and trolling):

Maybe it is time right wing / redneck (extremist?) people from Alabama start taking a vaccine and stop trolling this board:

Copy from CNN today:
An Alabama doctor shared a heartbreaking Facebook post, revealing that some of her unvaccinated Covid-19 patients are begging for the vaccine before being placed on a ventilator
source: https://edition.cnn.com/videos/health/2 ... ad-vpx.cnn