What is the best residence permit for me?

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
jaatelo

Re: What is the best residence permit for me?

Post by jaatelo » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:47 pm

NukkuMatti wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:10 am

17yr old boy loves a one year younger girl of 16 (in a few days).. and is willing to travel the world and leave his home country for it... if that is not love (puppy love but love nonetheless) than I don't know what you will qualify as love.

Do you hunt to lynch a 17 yr old that like their neighbor girl of 16 as well?? or is it only because it is a foreigner...?

Maybe it is time right wing / redneck (extremist?) people from Alabama start taking a vaccine and stop trolling this board:
At the time of writing the girl is 15. That is the only fact that is relevant here.

Since 1 June 2019 Finland has banned marriages of anyone under 18 with no exemptions.

Given this info, the girl cannot provide any kind of legal status to the OP, hence the question of resident permit is irrelevant in that context.

This is not puppy love, this is a snap chat conversation gone a little too far because OP has never met the girl.

OP should not be encouraged to move to Finland.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

NukkuMatti

Post by NukkuMatti » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:59 pm

jaatelo wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:47 pm
At the time of writing the girl is 15. That is the only fact that is relevant here.
No it is not.
jaatelo wrote:
Since 1 June 2019 Finland has banned marriages of anyone under 18 with no exemptions.
irrelevant, OP was advised to get a student permit.
jaatelo wrote:
Given this info, the girl cannot provide any kind of legal status to the OP, hence the question of resident permit is irrelevant in that context.
As said irrelevant!
jaatelo wrote:
This is not puppy love, this is a snap chat conversation gone a little too far because OP has never met the girl.
Ah you have a crystal ball.. that explains a lot.
My marriage started like that too... just with email and skype instead of whatever the young are using now, comes down to the same.
jaatelo wrote:
OP should not be encouraged to move to Finland.
OP should be made aware of the consequences and magnitude of his possible choices and options, as we not rednecks do by providing the sought information and more.

Burning someone to the ground will have the opposite effect, people tend to stop listening to well meant advice if you do.. look at yourself..(check your own posts on this forum if you dare and explain all discrepancies instead... you're so full of s**t )

You are so stuck in your "it is immoral" "it is a crime" point of view, that you have totally lost your humanity and sense of reality.
Is that common in Alabama, or was it Turkey with a Spanish wife.. well your stories don't match up anyway, why would you think anyone here still takes you seriously?

I would advice you Sir, to create a new account and delete this one and next time you decide to post something, you might consider changing your tone to a more compassionate one... (and you are not the only one here btw).
It does not hurt you to be friendly to other people (like OP for example).
My grandmother had a saying: it is better catching flies with syrup than vinegar. Think about that one...

Don't bother replying to me, I will block your user-account from me viewing any posts of yours after this (I think a lot of others have already blocked you too)...you were entertaining me for a short while, but it is getting boring now and --- I like having the last word :lol:

jaatelo

Post by jaatelo » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:15 am

NukkuMatti wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:59 pm
Don't bother replying to me, I will block your user-account from me viewing any posts of yours after this (I think a lot of others have already blocked you too)...you were entertaining me for a short while, but it is getting boring now and --- I like having the last word :lol:
This user NukkuMatti got lucky, found his wife on email and skype. This is a very rare circumstance. It does not happen very often.

Do not follow his example!

Listen to me and do not move to Finland.

This country is cold, unhospitable and unwelcoming.

Find another place to live.