HELP for spouse Residence permit

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Nikkitali

Post by Nikkitali » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:17 am

Hi. Please I need answer one by one to my question and thanks. I am on a student Residence permit in Finland and my husband is non visa national (so called third country with 3 months visa free) and he is now in Finland with me. He can stay with his passport a month more. In this sense, can he apply for spouse residence permit in Finland, not getting out of the country? He can wait in Finland until he gets response for his RP application? How much money must he have in his account? He can use MY bank account in showing this amount of money? Because he does not have a bank account in Finnish bank. Thanks for ur help.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

NukkuMatti

Re: HELP for spouse Residence permit

Post by NukkuMatti » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:42 pm

Nikkitali wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:17 am
Hi. Please I need answer one by one to my question and thanks. I am on a student Residence permit in Finland and my husband is non visa national (so called third country with 3 months visa free) and he is now in Finland with me. He can stay with his passport a month more. In this sense, can he apply for spouse residence permit in Finland, not getting out of the country? He can wait in Finland until he gets response for his RP application? How much money must he have in his account? He can use MY bank account in showing this amount of money? Because he does not have a bank account in Finnish bank. Thanks for ur help.
https://migri.fi/en/studying-in-finland

says: Family members

If you are granted a residence permit for studies, your spouse and children can be granted a residence permit on the basis of family ties

Don't know about the costs..or amount you need to have on your account..