benefits of buying the apartment for the non-EU citizenship.

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
mary1994

Post by mary1994 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:17 pm

Hello
I would like to know more about the rights of non-EU citizenship who wants to buy the apartment in Finland.
Especially when the buyer is Non-EU citizenship and needs a visa for visiting Finland. (my parents in this case)

I am more interested in knowing the rights of buyers and the benefits of buying an apartment for non-EU buyers and their children for study and work. And how can they get the resident permit?

I will very much appreciate it if you have any information regarding my questions for sharing or suggesting me the links for getting more information

Thank you.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: benefits of buying the apartment for the non-EU citizenship.

Post by betelgeuse » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:57 am

mary1994 wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:17 pm
I would like to know more about the rights of non-EU citizenship who wants to buy the apartment in Finland.
Especially when the buyer is Non-EU citizenship and needs a visa for visiting Finland. (my parents in this case)

I am more interested in knowing the rights of buyers and the benefits of buying an apartment for non-EU buyers and their children for study and work. And how can they get the resident permit?

I will very much appreciate it if you have any information regarding my questions for sharing or suggesting me the links for getting more information
There are no restrictions on who can buy an apartment. However,
owning an apartment doesn’t make one eligible for a residence permit on its own. It can make it easier to satisfy the income requirement for some permit types.

https://migri.fi/en/income-requirement

heretostay

Re: benefits of buying the apartment for the non-EU citizenship.

Post by heretostay » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:26 am

No special rights for non-EU citizens to live work or study come from ownership of real estate in Finland.