Looking for courses and work

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
User avatar
Hank W.
The Motorhead
Posts: 29980
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2002 10:00 pm
Location: Mushroom Mountain

Post by Hank W. » Tue Jun 10, 2003 10:07 pm

In Finland this is called "opistotaso". Usually 3 years if you are 16 out of school, 2 if you have gone through high school (I am yo-merkonomi actually, there is some differentiation)

Cheers, Hank W.
sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.


Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

User avatar
Posts: 1437
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2002 3:00 am
Location: Helsinki

Post by daive » Tue Jun 10, 2003 10:08 pm

Hank W. wrote: Actually any places I've applied to school I've used my fancy blue paper that says "magna cum laude approbatur" and entitles me to use a white cap on vappu :mrgreen:
Hank, isn't that supposed to read "magna cum laudly mastobatur" :lol:

Post Reply