Under the general supervision of the Regional Representative, and in close cooperation with the Programme Coordinator, the incumbent will:
1. Assist with general office and operational activities including filing, faxing and copying
2. Assist with incoming calls and provide information on modalities of IOM’s programmes as required.
3. Assist with questionnaire intake, registration, and editing procedures and an excel database maintenance
4. Assist with internal and external reports for programme activities
5. Assist in organizing information meetings, outreach, questionnaire and information dissemination including writing and editing of brochures, when necessary
6. Perform other tasks relating to the implementation of IOM’s Programmes as required
Education, experience and professional experience:
University or equivalent education. Technical mastery of Microsoft Word and Excel and database knowledge an advantage. Experience in working with daily routines of an office environment. Personal qualities include attention to detail and strong organizational skills. In addition, an ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues within a team from varied cultures and professional backgrounds is also desired.
Thorough knowledge of English and a good knowledge of Swedish and Finnish.
Length of the appointment:
3 months with a possibility of an extension
Method of application:
Please send your English application with your CV or completed IOM Personal History Form (available from IOM Helsinki website) before 30 June 2003 to us: by email [email protected] or by mail IOM Helsinki, Simo Kohonen, PL 851, 00101 Helsinki. Please mark the envelope AVR. Unfortunately we are not able to receive telephone enquiries at this stage.
Työn kesto: 3 months with a possibility of an extension
Työnantaja: IOM International Organization for Migration
How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic