Waiting time for an appeal

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
gure

Re: Waiting time for an appeal

Post by gure » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:28 pm

Ashken wrote:
gure wrote: Refusal came from the fact that i did not submit my sponsor's bank statement when it was required... the money they wanted for my upkeep is still intact.
GURE:
I'm just wondering why you were required to submit a sponsor's account statement for an student RP.
Quoting from migri.fi regarding proof of means of support:
"Attach an account statement to the application form showing that you have 6,720 euros in your bank account. You must have the necessary funds in your own bank account. Sponsorship agreements provided by relatives, friends or employers are not acceptable. "
Thanks a lot for your input. i now know that we may not actually know what they are after. they just gave me the RP. thanks again. :D

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

gure

Post by gure » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:30 pm

onkko wrote:
gure wrote:Thanks a lot for your response Cory187.
I did an enquiry with the Finnish Embassy here in my home country Kenya,as to whether i could re-apply for the residence permit,but they told me that i couldn't until the court decides my case.
If you do have an idea,can i involve a lawyer in my case?and what chances of success do i have with a lawyer?
So you tried to fraud your way to nordic country, too bad that we do now genetical test now. (anyone who doesnt know check "family member" before and after genetic tests), now its "adopted" even if no one in family even heard of......
And in end, no you are safe in country where you are and no your so called relatives arent your relatives. move on. And even if they are they are adults and that means you can stay in kenia.
CORRECTION !! IT IS NOT KENIA. IT IS KENYA. :?:

onkko

Post by onkko » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:11 pm

gure wrote:
Its Kenia in finnish.
Caesare weold Graecum, ond Caelic Finnum

gure

Post by gure » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:17 pm

gure wrote:
onkko wrote:
gure wrote:Thanks a lot for your response Cory187.
I did an enquiry with the Finnish Embassy here in my home country Kenya,as to whether i could re-apply for the residence permit,but they told me that i couldn't until the court decides my case.
If you do have an idea,can i involve a lawyer in my case?and what chances of success do i have with a lawyer?
So you tried to fraud your way to nordic country, too bad that we do now genetical test now. (anyone who doesnt know check "family member" before and after genetic tests), now its "adopted" even if no one in family even heard of......
And in end, no you are safe in country where you are and no your so called relatives arent your relatives. move on. And even if they are they are adults and that means you can stay in kenia.
I think you were so impolite! try practicing politeness to someone in need next time.
Who knows? you just may help somewhere!
I'll be sure to learn Finnish on arrival soon !!! :wink:

mimitska

Post by mimitska » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:37 am

oohh its been 7 months from now my appeal in process cause we start last may 2013..my lawyer make contact with me which he would record our conversation that I REALLY CAN TALK AND UNDERSTAND ENGLISH which to prove that I can really communicate well not like what they wrote on the letter that I could not.

hopefully this will help us...

thanks for the replies I really appreciate it.

vondutch

Resident permit appeal waiting time

Post by vondutch » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:41 pm

my initial application for a student RP was rejected I appealed the decision through migri to helsinki court it's been almost 4 months and no response
How much longer could it take to make a decision on an appeal for student RP

Carino11

Re: Resident permit appeal waiting time

Post by Carino11 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:31 am

vondutch wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:41 pm
my initial application for a student RP was rejected I appealed the decision through migri to helsinki court it's been almost 4 months and no response
How much longer could it take to make a decision on an appeal for student RP
Please how to appeal.in wich court of helsinki for rp family tie.do i Need lawer or i can do it alone.
Can u advice me a lawyer.kiitos

Lola4tobi

Post by Lola4tobi » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:16 pm

cors187 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:22 pm
reindeer wrote:
(3)An alien may reside legally in the
country while his or her application is being
processed until there is a final decision on the
matter or an enforceable decision on his or
her removal from the country.
The question is what's the final decision? Is it the one made by the Administrative court, Police or Supreme court?
Why dont you add information regarding what your appeal is ?
First res-permit?
Extension to res-permit?
Family?
Employment?
What???
EDIT#I did a search and I see that your details are in another thread.
I and my husband are not EU citizens but we have permanent residence permit in another schengen state. Our minor children are EU citizens. We have applied for residence permit of EU citizen family member and we got a negative decision because I and the children were not in Finland during the processing time but my husband was living and working in Finland through out the processing time. Can I re-apply for the same type of resident permit if I choose not to appeal the decision?