Permanent RP, waiting time?

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Kaarina91

Post by Kaarina91 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:51 pm

HELLO!

I just wanted to know people experiences on how long it took them to get their answers back for a permanent residents permit?
How long did they say it would take? and how long did it take you to get your answer? :) (still on the same grounds, everything's the same)

Thanks for your replies and apologies if its been asked recently

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Kaarina91

Re: Permanent RP, waiting time?

Post by Kaarina91 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:37 am

Thank you! :)

rouva_s

Post by rouva_s » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:12 am

Kaarina91 wrote:HELLO!

I just wanted to know people experiences on how long it took them to get their answers back for a permanent residents permit?
How long did they say it would take? and how long did it take you to get your answer? :) (still on the same grounds, everything's the same)

Thanks for your replies and apologies if its been asked recently

Mine took around 3 months (family ties) even though it was mentioned that it would take longer as I made my application during summer :wink:

Rehtse

Post by Rehtse » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:50 pm

Hi im waiting for final decision of my permanent residents.it is possible i can get that RP?Because i am divorce last 2016 and i have a residents A it has end last year my residents. .help me :( :? Its possible i cant stay here?

Rehtse

Post by Rehtse » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:59 pm

I got negative decision for my permanent resident this summer..now the police suggest to send appeal to the court. Is any advice me what i should to do? Im currently schooling with ammatti and i have sickness. Is this valid reason for my staying in Finland? Thanks for anyone who can help me😊 :|

Husoe

Post by Husoe » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:55 pm

Mine took 13 weeks and 2 days.
Right now I'm waiting for my card to arrive. Which I heard might take up to 2 weeks.