Rejoinder to Recommendation of Deportation?

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
AbysmalDisillusion

Post by AbysmalDisillusion » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:35 pm

Hello everyone!

I am a second year Master's student (non-EU) here and Iast month I have applied for residence permit extension. There has been a situation about my bank statement document. I have been waiting for my loan to be transferred to my bank account and Migri suggested me to send the documents in 3 weeks time. However, the date keeps getting delayed, due to some lack of communication and agreement on the amount, as I am still trying to receive the money.
The situation is that I have received two letters, the first one is basically the request that I have to sent my bank statement in two weeks. (They issued the letter on 10.8 and I have time until 24th). This was something that I was expecting to face. But the second letter is a form that is named as "rejoinder to recommendation of deportation". Asking me to answer if I am forced to leave Finland and if I have another residence permit issued by a schengen country, also a written statement.
So I called Migri and asked about what this means exactly, because I still have valid residence permit until 21 September and I am aware that I have to hurry things up about bank statement. And they said that this letter is a part of my residence permit process and I just have to fill the form and post it with my bank statement until 24th of this month. They also said they will ask the person who is processing my application if I can have extra time to complete the documentation.
Well, did anyone come across with this kind of letter? I couldn't get a clear information about this and I couldn't fully understand. Should I worry?
Thank you all in advance! :)

*EDIT*
Now it seems to be alright and solved, thanks for reading :p

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

j00820

Re: Rejoinder to Recommendation of Deportation?

Post by j00820 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:14 pm

I'm coming across this letter right now! And since you said everything is alright now, help a fellow mate out? What did you answer to the yes/no question about objecting to being forced to deport? I would have said 'yes' since I believe there is no reason (in my eyes) why I would/should be deported. And how was writing your rejoinder?

thanhphuc

Post by thanhphuc » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:33 pm

Hi Abysmal,

I think i am facing the same problem with you. I have received a letter from Immigration requesting me to give my opinion if i am deported and prohibited. Please, kindly instruct me how you replied to them.

Thanks in advance.
:D :D :D

lscape

Post by lscape » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:45 pm

I have received the same letter today. Also, I have similar situation like you regarding credits. What is your application update? Have you got the extension? Is that a serious thing or they are just sending them to everyone now a days?

Most importantly, what was your answer of that question regarding deportation?

AbysmalDisillusion

Post by AbysmalDisillusion » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:09 pm

thanhphuc wrote:Hi Abysmal,

I think i am facing the same problem with you. I have received a letter from Immigration requesting me to give my opinion if i am deported and prohibited. Please, kindly instruct me how you replied to them.

Thanks in advance.
:D :D :D
lscape wrote:I have received the same letter today. Also, I have similar situation like you regarding credits. What is your application update? Have you got the extension? Is that a serious thing or they are just sending them to everyone now a days?

Most importantly, what was your answer of that question regarding deportation?
Hello guys,
I am sorry that I’m replaying very late, I didn’t check the forum for a while. First, yes the letter is a procedural step that is wanted from everyone. I have received my extended residence permit about almost 3 months ago. So what I just did is that I simply explained in my letter that I do not want to be deported from Finland since I have unfinished studies. I am sure you have already received your extensions, if not, just wait it’ll be perfectly fine. :) Hope I could help.

manolo_shanchez

Post by manolo_shanchez » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:12 pm

Hello Abysmal,

I received a letter from Migri with the title "rejoinder to recommendation of deportation". Could you please share with me what your answer was and what decision you received?

Thank you,
Manolo

john_wik

Post by john_wik » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:12 pm

Hi,

Is anyone here can guide me because I'm facing same problem. I gave the answer against the deportation letter that I have received but after 5 months they forward my case to police and said I should go to administrative court for appeal because they are cancelling my study permit. Here is my email: [email protected]. If anyone facing and faced same problem kindly guide me what should I do?

Thanks in advance.

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:15 pm

john_wik wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:12 pm
Is anyone here can guide me because I'm facing same problem. I gave the answer against the deportation letter that I have received but after 5 months they forward my case to police and said I should go to administrative court for appeal because they are cancelling my study permit. Here is my email: [email protected]. If anyone facing and faced same problem kindly guide me what should I do?
Consider getting professional help (a lawyer).

john_wik

Post by john_wik » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:26 pm

betelgeuse wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:15 pm
john_wik wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:12 pm
Consider getting professional help (a lawyer).
Can you please suggest me any good law firm in Helsinki, good with immigration cases. Thanks

jass1

Post by jass1 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:16 am

Hi Guys, i too received a similar letter. Did you guys answered by yourself or consulted a lawyer ?
Any information/ leads will be very helpful