pregnant, unmarried

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
FlyWithMe083116

Re: pregnant, unmarried

Post by FlyWithMe083116 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:40 am

latikajamal wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:20 pm
I forgot to say...i applied in Vaasa :wink:
I remembered that time dec.28 our appointment time was Feb.24 because it's fully booked, but because I had my papers ready and I saw one slot that was came out suddenly, I got that time 2days the time while I'm browsing that was Jan.1 when I saw there is a slot for Jan.3 @1pm so I got it quickly and cancel the feb24 :wink:
Thanks God for our blessed and lucky baby :P
Everything seems so easy and in perfect timing :thumbsup:

Hello, I am planning to visit finland for my 2nd timr this April and we are planning to get married in Finland with my finnish boyfriend. Now my question is how to have authenticate my papers from Finnish consulate and how can it be done? I don't know any ideas about this...
Thanks.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

tavastia

Post by tavastia » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:28 am

You will only need a certificate from your embassy that you are not married and your passport. This can be obtain from your home country also but then need to be either legalized or with appostile (depends of your country). Certificate can be in English also.

latikajamal

Post by latikajamal » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:31 pm

[/b]Hello, I am planning to visit finland for my 2nd timr this April and we are planning to get married in Finland with my finnish boyfriend. Now my question is how to have authenticate my papers from Finnish consulate and how can it be done? I don't know any ideas about this...
Thanks.
[/quote]

Hi......😊
The certificate of non-impediment (certificate of no marriage record), must be legalized by your Embassy and the Finnish Embassy in your home country.

In my home country Philippines, we don't have Finnish Embassy.
The Norwegian Embassy who process our Visa under Finland, advised me to contact the Honorary Consulate of Finland In the Philippines, I contacted their office through email, and they replied telling me what to do And what to bring, they gave me an appointment also. They told me that they will legalize the certificate if it's already authenticated by our Department of Foreign Affairs(DFA).
I went there, with a receipt of 30€ in their Bank account,passport/copy, and the certificate of non-impediment which was authenticated by our DFA. In 10 mins, the Honorary Consulate of Finland authenticated my certificate, if I'm not mistaken, I saw that it was valid only for 3mos.

I dont know if the process are the same in every country. But that time the maistraatti telling my husband that the certificate must have 2stamps. So I'm sure, they need that.
As I always said, this is based on my experience.
Goodluck😉