Residence permit application on the basis of family ties when your spouse is a Finnish citizen 2017- 2018

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Post Reply
Achrafakil
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 12:46 am

Re: Residence permit application on the basis of family ties when your spouse is a Finnish citizen 2017- 2018

Post by Achrafakil » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:54 am

undertakerfreak wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:11 am
KattyTheKitty wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:23 am
I applied my first RP based on family ties last week, and got the decision in less than a week and It's positive. I gave them all the paperworks they needed and also, I scanned those paperworks and upload it online through enterfinland. Now, they are sending the card. I wish you guys a good luck. :D :wink:
Happy for you, but pissed for me. I'm seeing so many of these quick decisions while I've been hanging with my ass in the wind for six months without so much as an interview from Migri.
The same here I apply in 3rd May let's hope the processing will start soon for us :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:



Re: Residence permit application on the basis of family ties when your spouse is a Finnish citizen 2017- 2018

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic
 

m.parvia
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Residence permit application on the basis of family ties when your spouse is a Finnish citizen 2017- 2018

Post by m.parvia » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:27 pm

Achrafakil wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:38 am
The same here :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I applied this year 3rd of may is been 5 months now :roll:
hey!

10/25/2018 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.

Maybe they have started on May's applications. Will keep you updated.


KattyTheKitty
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:28 pm

Re: Residence permit application on the basis of family ties when your spouse is a Finnish citizen 2017- 2018

Post by KattyTheKitty » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:33 pm

undertakerfreak wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:11 am
KattyTheKitty wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:23 am
I applied my first RP based on family ties last week, and got the decision in less than a week and It's positive. I gave them all the paperworks they needed and also, I scanned those paperworks and upload it online through enterfinland. Now, they are sending the card. I wish you guys a good luck. :D :wink:
Happy for you, but pissed for me. I'm seeing so many of these quick decisions while I've been hanging with my ass in the wind for six months without so much as an interview from Migri.


Well, I can't complain. If you were me, I guess you would be happy too. :lol:


Achrafakil
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 12:46 am

Re: Residence permit application on the basis of family ties when your spouse is a Finnish citizen 2017- 2018

Post by Achrafakil » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:38 pm

m.parvia wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:27 pm
Achrafakil wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:38 am
The same here :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I applied this year 3rd of may is been 5 months now :roll:
hey!

10/25/2018 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.

Maybe they have started on May's applications. Will keep you updated.
Yeah that's cool and congrats 8) I hope you will hear the decision soon :thumbsup: Good luck :thumbsup:


jarikaija
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:28 pm

Re: Residence permit application on the basis of family ties when your spouse is a Finnish citizen 2017- 2018

Post by jarikaija » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:33 pm

m.parvia wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:27 pm
Achrafakil wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:38 am
The same here :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I applied this year 3rd of may is been 5 months now :roll:
hey!

10/25/2018 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.

Maybe they have started on May's applications. Will keep you updated.
Sorry but no... My wife application applied 9.7. Identified at embassy 13.7... On stage 2 later same day 13.7.

So, no...


elNino
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:52 pm

Re: Residence permit application on the basis of family ties when your spouse is a Finnish citizen 2017- 2018

Post by elNino » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:07 am

Yeah some applications are processing quickly :thumbsup: , Which embassy your wife selected ?


m.parvia
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Residence permit application on the basis of family ties when your spouse is a Finnish citizen 2017- 2018

Post by m.parvia » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:21 am

Achrafakil wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:38 pm
m.parvia wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:27 pm
Achrafakil wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:38 am
The same here :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I applied this year 3rd of may is been 5 months now :roll:
hey!

10/25/2018 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.

Maybe they have started on May's applications. Will keep you updated.
Yeah that's cool and congrats 8) I hope you will hear the decision soon :thumbsup: Good luck :thumbsup:
I received supplemental questions today, also submitted the answers today.


jarikaija
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:28 pm

Re: Residence permit application on the basis of family ties when your spouse is a Finnish citizen 2017- 2018

Post by jarikaija » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:32 pm

elNino wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:07 am
Yeah some applications are processing quickly :thumbsup: , Which embassy your wife selected ?

Bangkok / Thailand


jarikaija
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:28 pm

Re: Residence permit application on the basis of family ties when your spouse is a Finnish citizen 2017- 2018

Post by jarikaija » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:34 pm

jarikaija wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:32 pm
elNino wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:07 am
Yeah some applications are processing quickly :thumbsup: , Which embassy your wife selected ?

Bangkok / Thailand. But nothing to do with embassy, since
application done online and identify done and accepted.

Now the only brake here is migri.


Achrafakil
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 12:46 am

Re: Residence permit application on the basis of family ties when your spouse is a Finnish citizen 2017- 2018

Post by Achrafakil » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:27 pm

m.parvia wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:21 am
Achrafakil wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:38 pm
m.parvia wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:27 pm


hey!

10/25/2018 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.

Maybe they have started on May's applications. Will keep you updated.
Yeah that's cool and congrats 8) I hope you will hear the decision soon :thumbsup: Good luck :thumbsup:
I received supplemental questions today, also submitted the answers today.
Heey
That's Good :lightbulb:
I wish you hear now the decision Soon :thumbsup:
Have a good day! 8)


elNino
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:52 pm

Re: Residence permit application on the basis of family ties when your spouse is a Finnish citizen 2017- 2018

Post by elNino » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:49 am

jarikaija wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:34 pm
jarikaija wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:32 pm
elNino wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:07 am
Yeah some applications are processing quickly :thumbsup: , Which embassy your wife selected ?

Bangkok / Thailand. But nothing to do with embassy, since
application done online and identify done and accepted.

Now the only brake here is migri.
Yeah you are right, thanks for the answer :thumbsup:
i guess not all applications are on the same queue, hopefully my application will be processing soon, and same for all guys who are waiting.


jarikaija
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:28 pm

Re: Residence permit application on the basis of family ties when your spouse is a Finnish citizen 2017- 2018

Post by jarikaija » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:08 am

m.parvia wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:21 am
I received supplemental questions today, also submitted the answers today.
Niiiiiice! Maybe you are one of those, who have a rapid line on highway :D :thumbsup:


undertakerfreak
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:57 pm

Re: Residence permit application on the basis of family ties when your spouse is a Finnish citizen 2017- 2018

Post by undertakerfreak » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:30 pm

m.parvia wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:27 pm
Achrafakil wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:38 am
The same here :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I applied this year 3rd of may is been 5 months now :roll:
hey!

10/25/2018 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.

Maybe they have started on May's applications. Will keep you updated.
I sincerely doubt it.


Achrafakil
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 12:46 am

Re: Residence permit application on the basis of family ties when your spouse is a Finnish citizen 2017- 2018

Post by Achrafakil » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:48 pm

I have applied in 3rd of May and today they start processing it takes 6 months exactly how I was expecting :lightbulb:

( 5/3/2018 )You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in the processing queue. We will contact you if we need more information from you. Our processing times can be found on our website at www.migri.fi

( 11/6/2018 )The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.

Wish everyone Here Good luck :thumbsup: :thumbsup:


Achrafakil
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 12:46 am

Re: Residence permit application on the basis of family ties when your spouse is a Finnish citizen 2017- 2018

Post by Achrafakil » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:20 am

Today My Wife received Letter from migri about 23 questions to answer :lightbulb:
And that I have to call embassy about interview date
But the suprise when. I ask embassy they give date which it will be after 2 months :beamer: :shock:
Wish everyone Good luck


Post Reply