family ties permit

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Post Reply
hamza
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:51 am

family ties permit

Post by hamza » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:37 pm

I lived in Finland with my wife, Finnish, for 9 months. I live in Turkey. My wife and I were married. I was not allowed to enter Finland for two years. Now the time has passed and the family ties permit has been issued to the embassy in Morocco. 4 months. Someone who passed through my exper :D :D



family ties permit

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic
 

alberti
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:07 am

Re: family ties permit

Post by alberti » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:40 pm

Why not allowed into Finland for 2 years?


hamza
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:51 am

Re: family ties permit

Post by hamza » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:18 pm

Because I was an illegal resident and now I married in Morocco with my Finnish wife


ynginvstr
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:30 pm

Re: family ties permit

Post by ynginvstr » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:10 am

Goodluck.
Last edited by ynginvstr on Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.


ynginvstr
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:30 pm

Re: family ties permit

Post by ynginvstr » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:16 am

hamza wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:18 pm
Because I was an illegal resident and now I married in Morocco with my Finnish wife
Have you managed to reach Migri -- asking them if your history in Finland should affect your RP decision?


ynginvstr
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:30 pm

Re: family ties permit

Post by ynginvstr » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:22 am

hamza wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:37 pm
Now the time has passed and the family ties permit has been issued to the embassy in Morocco. 4 months.
I don't get it?
You got your Residence Permit?
What's your problem? :?:


hamza
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:51 am

Re: family ties permit

Post by hamza » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:00 pm

It has been two years and now I am waiting for the residence permit 4 months and does the age difference affect the permit ???


ynginvstr
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:30 pm

Re: family ties permit

Post by ynginvstr » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:22 am

hamza wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:00 pm
It has been two years and now I am waiting for the residence permit 4 months and does the age difference affect the permit ???
Aaah, it has been 4 months you're waiting for the decision to be made on your RP.

How much age difference are we talking about?

(I sent you an e-mail, dude.)


alberti
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:07 am

Re: family ties permit

Post by alberti » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:23 pm

HaHa Age difference should not be an Issue in Finland. Finnish President has 29 years younger wife !!!. My wife is 22 years younger but still waiting for permit. 10 months now ! No process whatsoever


ynginvstr
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:30 pm

Re: family ties permit

Post by ynginvstr » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:17 pm

alberti wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:23 pm
HaHa Age difference should not be an Issue in Finland. Finnish President has 29 years younger wife !!!. My wife is 22 years younger but still waiting for permit. 10 months now ! No process whatsoever
He is a president. :lol:
My wife is less than 3 years younger, and I am terrified by that. :lol:


alberti
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:07 am

Re: family ties permit

Post by alberti » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:15 pm

It's actually ridiculous too look at age difference. Do we all have too marry while having same age ! My first Finnish wife was older and still terrifies me in my nightmares


Noon
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:57 am

Re: family ties permit

Post by Noon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:47 pm

alberti wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:15 pm
It's actually ridiculous too look at age difference. Do we all have too marry while having same age ! My first Finnish wife was older and still terrifies me in my nightmares
:lol: :lol: :lol: But on a serious note, i read a comment on this forum; a lady was rejected and migri gave age difference as a reason. She is 25 and her husband is 50.


Post Reply