prohibition of entry expired

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
loyal

Post by loyal » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:38 pm

hello everyone

I lived in Finlad for many years, made mistake and recieved a prohibition of entry for 5 years which is about to expire in a few months, ive been living abroad all this time, my kids are two minors Finnish citizens living in Finland with their mother, im planning to go visit them, also im planning to apply for a RP based on family ties. can someone give me advise on how to proceed?, im thinking of going to Finland as a tourist and apply there. i miss my children and they need me. thank you in advance.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

jarikaija

Re: prohibition of entry expired

Post by jarikaija » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:27 pm

loyal wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:38 pm
hello everyone

I lived in Finlad for many years, made mistake and recieved a prohibition of entry for 5 years which is about to expire in a few months, ive been living abroad all this time, my kids are two minors Finnish citizens living in Finland with their mother, im planning to go visit them, also im planning to apply for a RP based on family ties. can someone give me advise on how to proceed?, im thinking of going to Finland as a tourist and apply there. i miss my children and they need me. thank you in advance.
If you have enough money to live here while waiting RP, then yes. Try to get visa and when arrived to finland, apply RP. Otherwise you will wait LOOOOOOOOONG to get RP!!!

We did mistake with my wife (from Thailand) and she apply RP on thailand... 3 month gone now.
Still in 2 stage (on progress)... On bad situation, can take up to 9 month!

We think (mistakenly) that it is better to be truthful and do how they want, but... Now we have
to suffer about our honesty.

We could lie as much as ever can and get visa for my wife and apply RP here and she could stay at finland whole time...

DAMN!!!!