RP processing time in step2 (in progress)

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Kirahvi

Post by Kirahvi » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:49 pm

Dear all,

Could you share your information about RP processing time specially in the step2 (in progress) on EnterFinland?

I applied my RP in June 2018.
After staying in the step1(waiting for the process) for almost six months, finally it moved on to step2(in progress) two weeks ago.
But no updates since then.

According to the past article, seems there was a people who stayed "in progress" for a week or even a few days. There was also a people, on the other hand, who stayed more than a month in the same status step2.

I know I just need to wait with patience, but still would like to know the latest situation and more examples in similar condition.

So kindly share your case.
Would it takes even a few more months for the final decision?

This is my first RP apply for the spouse of a Finnish citizen (my husband is native finnish).
I have once stayed in Finland in 2011 as an exchange student. At that time it took about 8 weeks to get RP for studies.

Best,

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Nina Sanna

Re: RP processing time in step2 (in progress)

Post by Nina Sanna » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:28 am

24 .04.2018 i still wait

Kirahvi

Post by Kirahvi » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:28 am

Thank you for sharing your info.
Have you been staying in the step2 or just staying in the step1 since April?
No inquire or contact from migri at all?

heretostay

Post by heretostay » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:38 pm

Student permits are processed much more quickly than others. Do not compare to that. Family ones can take 9 months or even more. The fact that it has moved to stage 2 means that you are at the top of the queue. However, after that it is so individualized that it is hard to say how
long. Every document you submitted will be thoroughly checked and verified. If something is unclear or difficult to verify, that can slow the process. Hope your wait will be over soon.
Last edited by heretostay on Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nina Sanna

Post by Nina Sanna » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:35 pm

number 2 .We also had an interview

ranou12

Post by ranou12 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:43 pm

Nina Sanna wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:35 pm
number 2 .We also had an interview
Hello, we applied on May and our application moved to phase 2 " in progress " just a week ago followed with questions I have answered and questions that were sent to my spouse in Finland as well. And I have no idea about the next step so back to waiting :)
I thought of sharing our experience !

Nina Sanna

Post by Nina Sanna » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:14 pm

We are in the same situation

Kirahvi

Post by Kirahvi » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:06 pm

heretostay wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:38 pm
Student permits are processed much more quickly than others. Do not compare to that. Family ones can take 9 months or even more. The fact that it has moved to stage 2 means that you are at the top of the queue. However, after that it is so individualized that it is hard to say how
long. Every document you submitted will be thoroughly checked and verified. If something is unclear or difficult to verify, that can slow the process. Hope your wait will be over soon.
Appreciate your reply.
I made up my mind to wait as much as it needs..
Just hope the decision will be ready without a problem.

Hakima01

Post by Hakima01 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:58 pm

Hi,
I applied March 23rd, it moved to processing in September and I'm still waiting for their reply since then..It's really becoming frustrating to wait..Can't they just get it done already😑😑

Kirahvi

Post by Kirahvi » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:57 pm

Nina Sanna, ranou12 and Hakima01,

Oh... all of you waiting so long even after went to step2..
I imagine how you feel.

I applied June 4th, moved on to step2 November 15th.
No question or interview has been required yet.
Seems it will probably takes more than I expected.

Thank you for telling your situation. It helps to be shared.

Achrafakil

Post by Achrafakil » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:23 pm

For some people in this blog :lightbulb:
I cannot send anyone my personal privacy for those who send me message asking me to give them my own personal questions what my wife get from migri this belong to me and my wife (is my own privacy)
so I hope those can understand in this blog and every case is so different (age sex nationality and love story relationship )

My application take 6 months to start processing and after it started processing only after 2 days they sent already questions to my wife on 8 of November 2018.
23 questions and asking me to contact embassy for interview and embassy give me interview which it will be in 16 January 2019 and I'm so fine with that date eveb is so long,because embassy say we have already many applicants before you so we give you right time for you , I'm so fine with everything and wish everyone here the best and no need to be rude in this blog you will only get information from people who have same situation like you,you will not get your resident permit here so be patient and wish everyone luck
Thank you :thumbsup:
Last edited by Achrafakil on Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Iftikharshah

Post by Iftikharshah » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:15 am

Hello everyone!I applied for first RP enter Finland 5 September but give fingers 1 october.my wife is Finnish citizen.my question is how long my application stay waiting for process and second question is migri take all couple interview or its depend on cause.third question is if apply outside Finland and enter Finland migri take same time or different.thanks

Ashley Nguyen

Post by Ashley Nguyen » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:53 pm

Hi,

I am also in Progressing and now still waiting. My history:

26 May 2018: Apply online
04 Jun 2018: Visit the Embassy
04 Jul 2018: Have identity and history number
27 Nov 2018: In Progressing and Suplement Request within 3 weeks
01 Dec 2018: Reply to the request of suplement

That has been too long time to wait for reunion with my husband, not easy. And now continue waiting.
Hoping we all will get the positive results. Good luck to you all!

Sharmasonu

Post by Sharmasonu » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:36 pm

Hi! I have been same situtation had interview on august 3rd reply to supplement on 27 august , still havenot got
Decision

Kirahvi

Post by Kirahvi » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:44 pm

Achrafakil wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:23 pm
For some people in this blog :lightbulb:
I cannot send anyone my personal privacy for those who send me message asking me to give them my own personal questions what my wife get from migri this belong to me and my wife (is my own privacy)
so I hope those can understand in this blog and every case is so different (age sex nationality and love story relationship )

My application take 6 months to start processing and after it started processing only after 2 days they sent already questions to my wife on 8 of November 2018.
23 questions and asking me to contact embassy for interview and embassy give me interview which it will be in 16 January 2019 and I'm so fine with that date eveb is so long,because embassy say we have already many applicants before you so we give you right time for you , I'm so fine with everything and wish everyone here the best and no need to be rude in this blog you will only get information from people who have same situation like you,you will not get your resident permit here so be patient and wish everyone luck
Thank you :thumbsup:
Best wishes for your coming interview and hope will get decision soon after that. Thank you for message.