Interview @ Embassy, Family RP

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
bangalimahbub

Post by bangalimahbub » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:03 pm

Hi. Is there anyone who has been through an interview at embassy of finland?

Basically they ask the applicant for an interview @ embassy when they send 23 questions to answer from spouse (supplementary documents)

Kindly share your experience, thanks!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Achrafakil

Re: Interview @ Embassy, Family RP

Post by Achrafakil » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:43 am

bangalimahbub wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:03 pm
Hi. Is there anyone who has been through an interview at embassy of finland?

Basically they ask the applicant for an interview @ embassy when they send 23 questions to answer from spouse (supplementary documents)

Kindly share your experience, thanks!
:lightbulb:
Yes the same situation here my spouse get 23 questions, and ask me for interview, I already did interview those questions where the same in the application + personal questions about your marriage life and privacy life between you and your spouse,
In my case Interview took around 4 hours :lol:
Remember be honest and say truthful and relax and take your time to answer remember is all about your life together is not an exam :lightbulb:
Good luck to you and everyone here in same situation :thumbsup:

foxbat

Re: Interview @ Embassy, Family RP

Post by foxbat » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:17 am

I had a 15 min phone call with the embassy in Tel Aviv after which they sent the permit to Cyprus as thats where I was based, they did not have an embassy in Cyprus in those days. Extremely dry conversation and idiotic questions however very few questions and not 23.