Intimate Relationship RP (Share your experience)

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
quillcentaur

Re: Intimate Relationship RP (Share your experience)

Post by quillcentaur » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:03 am

@pepino I applied inside Finland. Got supplementary questions to answer by physical mail. Nothing else after that. It's a long process. Been 5 months since I applied.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

pepino

Post by pepino » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:42 pm

quillcentaur wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:03 am
@pepino I applied inside Finland. Got supplementary questions to answer by physical mail. Nothing else after that. It's a long process. Been 5 months since I applied.

@quillcentaur My partner received the supplementary questions through physical mail a little over 3 weeks after submitting my application at the embassy. Have you had any updates since sending back the questions?

quillcentaur

Post by quillcentaur » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:09 am

Nope. I'm not really surprised. There are so many people applying for Student RP who haven't even got their RP even though the school year already started!

pepino

Post by pepino » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:12 pm

I've just received an email today (1 month and a little over 3 weeks after applying in my country) that a decision has been made and that it is ready to be picked up from my local Finnish embassy. Has anyone received a similar email? I won't be able to get it until Monday and I'm just hoping that it's positive!

pepino

Post by pepino » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:38 am

Just to update in case someone comes across this and would like to know, I have received a positive decision and my residence permit card now just under 2 months of submitting my application at my local Finnish embassy.

quillcentaur

Post by quillcentaur » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:00 am

pepino wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:38 am
Just to update in case someone comes across this and would like to know, I have received a positive decision and my residence permit card now just under 2 months of submitting my application at my local Finnish embassy.
Congrats! That's so quick! In what country did you apply?

pepino

Post by pepino » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:56 pm

quillcentaur wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:00 am
pepino wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:38 am
Congrats! That's so quick! In what country did you apply?

Thank you! I applied in the UK at the London embassy.

Sharkbait4

Post by Sharkbait4 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:26 am

Update:

From other grounds, I applied for Family Ties RP (my other grounds RP will expire June 2020). I submitted my application via EnterFinland last December 20th. Lucky to come across an early appointment slot (January 31st).

Long story short, I went there Friday (January 31st) for my 10:30 am appointment and got the POSITIVE decision TODAY, Monday (February 3rd).

12/20/2019 We have received the processing fee for your application.
12/20/2019 We have received your application and it is pending.
1/31/2020 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in the processing queue. We will contact you if we need more information from you. Our processing times can be found on our website at www.migri.fi
2/3/2020 A decision has been made on your application.
2/3/2020 The decision can be read on your user account.
2/3/2020 You have received the decision.

Good luck to everyone.😍💜

aambuchholz

Post by aambuchholz » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:14 pm

This forum has been very helpful - thank you to all that have posted!

Hoping someone can help with a related question - for the income requirement, does your partner have to prove the funds for a sustained period of time? Or just prove they meet in the income requirement on the most recent bank statement?

Thanks!