Residence permit application on the basis of family tie ,when your spouse if finnish citizenship

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Rizgar kaka

Residence permit application on the basis of family tie ,when your spouse if finnish citizenship

Post by Rizgar kaka » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:34 pm

hello everyone ! i want to give you some info about my case at first then i will ask 2 questions to see if anyone can help me , i have applied for R.P in june-2018 ,then my wife answered 50 questions in january 2019, then i had interview 2 weeks ago in embassy of ankara .
my questions :-
how long it will take for the decision to be done? is it available to see the decision result (positive or negative ) on e-service ??
REGARDS.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

jarikaija

Re: Residence permit application on the basis of family tie ,when your spouse if finnish citizenship

Post by jarikaija » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:22 am

Rizgar kaka wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:34 pm
how long it will take for the decision to be done? is it available to see the decision result (positive or negative ) on e-service ??
Impossible to answer for time thing... I can only tell, that when my wife had interview, it took 8 days for decision.
Yes, you can see decision on enterfinland, if your filed your application online...

Rizgar kaka

Re: Residence permit application on the basis of family tie ,when your spouse if finnish citizenship

Post by Rizgar kaka » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:20 am

jarikaija wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:22 am
Rizgar kaka wrote:
Impossible to answer for time thing... I can only tell, that when my wife had interview, it took 8 days for decision.
Yes, you can see decision on enterfinland, if your filed your application online...
Thank you so much for the answer , how long did your wife’s application take for the decision to be made from the date of application?

jarikaija

Post by jarikaija » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:15 pm

Rizgar kaka wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:20 am
jarikaija wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:22 am
Rizgar kaka wrote:
Thank you so much for the answer , how long did your wife’s application take for the decision to be made from the date of application?

- 9.7.2018 Wife fill the RP application (Enter finland online).
- 9.7.2018 visited at embassy at Thailand.
- 13.7.2018 got comfirmation about checked identification
- 13.7.2018 Process started. "On Progress"
- 17.1.2019 35 questions for me. Answered back at 22.1.2019
- 5.2.2019 Interview for my wife at Bangkok
- 13.2.2019 Decision done. Positive for RP!

7 month...