Reapplying for RP while waiting on the out an appeal

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Amarabrizi

Post by Amarabrizi » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:25 am

please can I reapply for an RP pending on the outcome of court appeal, is been over 9months since the lawyer my wife used to appeal for the negative decision on my residents permits in Finland. my wife and daughter are both residents in Finland. so my question is, can I get another lawyer here in Nigeria to reapply again for a resident permit since the one in Finland is not forthcoming. Thanks

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Reapplying for RP while waiting on the out an appeal

Post by betelgeuse » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:48 pm

Amarabrizi wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:25 am
please can I reapply for an RP pending on the outcome of court appeal, is been over 9months since the lawyer my wife used to appeal for the negative decision on my residents permits in Finland. my wife and daughter are both residents in Finland. so my question is, can I get another lawyer here in Nigeria to reapply again for a resident permit since the one in Finland is not forthcoming. Thanks
You have the right to apply again. However, if there are no new facts, it would likely be futile. Migri would probably make the application pending on the appeal.

Amarabrizi

Re: Reapplying for RP while waiting on the out an appeal

Post by Amarabrizi » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:03 pm

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it