Residence permit on the basis of work 2018-2019

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
LaraMcCoyRoslof

Re: Residence permit on the basis of work 2018-2019

Post by LaraMcCoyRoslof » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:54 pm

Just to update everyone, I wrote to Migri and told them that I would be unable to accept my job offer if my application wasn't processed this week (which is true) and they did it! The applications for my whole family were approved today - which came as a huge shock since 10 days ago they told me it would take 6 months. So the takeaway is that Migri does check their email and respond promptly!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

agroot

Post by agroot » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:28 pm

LaraMcCoyRoslof wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:54 pm
Just to update everyone, I wrote to Migri and told them that I would be unable to accept my job offer if my application wasn't processed this week (which is true) and they did it! The applications for my whole family were approved today - which came as a huge shock since 10 days ago they told me it would take 6 months. So the takeaway is that Migri does check their email and respond promptly!
There are probably many others in your situation and now they will wait a bit longer... They should hire more people!