Residence permit, waiting for authorities to contact

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
arfhamza

Re: Residence permit, waiting for authorities to contact

Post by arfhamza » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:22 pm

simplyann wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:22 pm
hira yaqub wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:26 pm
:(
my decision is also negative. i approached a lawyer now.
I filed an appeal but did not get a lawyer. My BF called the administrative court and gave us intruction on how to file an appeal so we do not need to get a lawyer anymore. We sent it via email. Saves money. Applied for new RP while waiting for the decision and got my RP 2 months after 😊
Thats a good thing to hear actually,
at least they treat applications separately

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

dani93

Post by dani93 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:10 pm

Got the reply "The decision will be served on you by the authorities. Please wait for the authorities to contact you." on my extended work residence permit. When I contacted migri customer service they say that they cannot tell anything right now, authorities will contact. its been 5 months already. Dont know how much more time they will take

Xzero

Post by Xzero » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:56 am

I also received a similar decision yeserday. Authorities will serve decision on you. Had a permanent posti contract with monthly salary around 1340€. I am still in a shock. Even meeting the income requirement of migri for work permit which is €1236 per month.

Does this kind of decision always means negative?

heretostay

Post by heretostay » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:29 am

Xzero wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:56 am
I also received a similar decision yeserday. Authorities will serve decision on you. Had a permanent posti contract with monthly salary around 1340€. I am still in a shock. Even meeting the income requirement of migri for work permit which is €1236 per month.

Isn’t that income required by migri the amount after taxes? I am sorry to hear this is happening to you and hope you can appeal.

Xzero

Post by Xzero » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:33 am

heretostay wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:29 am
Xzero wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:56 am

Isn’t that income required by migri the amount after taxes? I am sorry to hear this is happening to you and hope you can appeal.
As per Migri page, its salary before taxes.

"If there is no collective agreement in your sector, your gross salary must be at least EUR 1,236 per month in 2020. This sum meets the condition regarding previous employment (in Finnish: ‘työssäoloehto’) under the Unemployment Security Act."

heretostay

Post by heretostay » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:33 am

Thank you for the clarification on that :)