Registration certificate of sponsor

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
sijazme

Post by sijazme » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:31 am

My spouse is EU citizen (Icelandic) and the resident permit application for myself (non-EU) is asking to provide the following:

1. Registration certificate of sponsor

Migri website says that citizens of a Nordic country register their right of residence at the Local Register Office so this will be the local maistraatti office correct? Can we just go their and ask for this certificate?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Registration certificate of sponsor

Post by betelgeuse » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:45 pm

sijazme wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:31 am
My spouse is EU citizen (Icelandic) and the resident permit application for myself (non-EU) is asking to provide the following:

1. Registration certificate of sponsor

Migri website says that citizens of a Nordic country register their right of residence at the Local Register Office so this will be the local maistraatti office correct? Can we just go their and ask for this certificate?
Registration certificate refers to the EU registration certificate from Migri which Icelandic citizens don't usually have. Icelandic citizens are not EU citizens but they can use the free movement rights through EEA. To get the certificate she will need to do the registration at Migri also.