First Residence Permit Application

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Jhenna88

Post by Jhenna88 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:44 pm

I came here in finland with a schengen visa and got married last month. My 90 days duration of staying here in finlnad is on August 20. I want to stay here with my husband so I applied online for residence permit via enterfinland last July 29, 2019. My identity appointment will be on september 1st week. Is it fine that my identity application is beyond on my 90 days duration here?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

paintballsean

Re: First Residence Permit Application

Post by paintballsean » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:41 am

According to the research I ended up doing which was rather extensive, as long you applied within the country you can stay till they make a decision. I have so much information about that topic cause I was hoping that I would have married this Finnish guy but oh well that door slammed on me. I wish you the best of luck in your future. Enjoy Finland and the culture.

Omajenn1234

Re: First Residence Permit Application

Post by Omajenn1234 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:23 pm

Jhenna88 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:44 pm
I came here in finland with a schengen visa and got married last month. My 90 days duration of staying here in finlnad is on August 20. I want to stay here with my husband so I applied online for residence permit via enterfinland last July 29, 2019. My identity appointment will be on september 1st week. Is it fine that my identity application is beyond on my 90 days duration here?

May i know the decision and the timeline