authorities contact

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
arfhamza

authorities contact

Post by arfhamza » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:41 pm

Hello !

Is There any way to know whats the decision about a residence permit other than waiting the authorities to contact me ?

Thank you

authorities contact

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

heretostay

Re: authorities contact

Post by heretostay » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:39 pm

arfhamza wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:41 pm
Hello !

Is There any way to know whats the decision about a residence permit other than waiting the authorities to contact me ?

Thank you
Only based on people self-reporting here. It seems to be universally a negative decision.

Arel80

Post by Arel80 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:21 pm

Same issue here..waiting for authorities to contact!

Arel80

Post by Arel80 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:54 pm

heretostay wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:39 pm
arfhamza wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:41 pm
Hello !

Thank you
Only based on people self-reporting here. It seems to be universally a negative decision.
Did you recived your decsion from the authorities?

simplyann

Post by simplyann » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:25 am

Arel80 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:21 pm
Did you already get the decision from the authority?

Arel80

Post by Arel80 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:47 pm

simplyann wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:25 am
Arel80 wrote:
Its gonna be on 4 weeks next week tuesday..still no one contacted me?do you have your decision already?

Simo0000

Post by Simo0000 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:49 pm

The decision is mostly "Negative" so it would be better if you can either go to thr police station by yourself and try to solve this soon instead of waiting and losing time..

simplyann

Post by simplyann » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:40 pm

Arel80 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:47 pm
simplyann wrote:
Arel80 wrote:
Its gonna be on 4 weeks next week tuesday..still no one contacted me?do you have your decision already?

I was waiting for only 5days when my finnish boyfriend emailed the police department and gave us an appointment yesterday to serve the decision. And its negative because TE sent a letter by post to my employer requesting for a document. However, my employer NEVER received the said letter. We will file an appeal because it is not my fault nor my employer if TE made negative decision without confirming if the employer got their request or not. Im just so happy that my employer is kind enough to help me all throughout the process of appeal and they will give me new contract so I can make new application because it will be faster than waiting for the decisuon of the appeal which might take up to one year, or worse more than a year.

Okwuru

Post by Okwuru » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:45 pm

simplyann wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:40 pm
Arel80 wrote:
simplyann wrote:

I was waiting for only 5days when my finnish boyfriend emailed the police department and gave us an appointment yesterday to serve the decision. And its negative because TE sent a letter by post to my employer requesting for a document. However, my employer NEVER received the said letter. We will file an appeal because it is not my fault nor my employer if TE made negative decision without confirming if the employer got their request or not. Im just so happy that my employer is kind enough to help me all throughout the process of appeal and they will give me new contract so I can make new application because it will be faster than waiting for the decisuon of the appeal which might take up to one year, or worse more than a year.
I think you are wrong in this case, I got negative in January 2019 and appealed, my decision came last month September. Migri takes more than 10months now even, hope you know? Appeal would have been the best option than to reapply, because you would have taken advantage of migri's error for making decision when they never got reply from your employer. Always better when the Administrative court is on your side. Migri can give negative at anytime they want, even with a little or not much issue. Getting a lawyer to appeal would have been more guarantee because he will guide you on how to get a good decision from court .

simplyann

Post by simplyann » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:00 am

Okwuru wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:45 pm
simplyann wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:40 pm
Arel80 wrote:

I think you are wrong in this case, I got negative in January 2019 and appealed, my decision came last month September. Migri takes more than 10months now even, hope you know? Appeal would have been the best option than to reapply, because you would have taken advantage of migri's error for making decision when they never got reply from your employer. Always better when the Administrative court is on your side. Migri can give negative at anytime they want, even with a little or not much issue. Getting a lawyer to appeal would have been more guarantee because he will guide you on how to get a good decision from court .
I know what you mean. Of course, I will make an appeal before I will make a new application and we already talked to a lawyer about the case. It is case to case basis,. My case/experience/situation might be different from yours and others,. It is not migri's error, TE sent request to my enployer via regular mail and the paper is in limbo and nowhere to be found until now. They should have made sure that the employer received the request. Don't worry dear, my partner and I know what we are doing, so if you think what we are planning to do isn't right, I also think that what you think isn't right in my situation.