Spouse to finnish citizen RP

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Lifeisbeautiful

Post by Lifeisbeautiful » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:20 am

Hello,

Thank you for making that great forum its perfect for sharing experiences!

My wife is finnish citizen and we have applied for RP at enterfinland.fi and finally my wife received an email with around 38 questions, and in that mail they wrote that the apouse "me" must call the embassy since am abroad on non Eu country for an oral hearing appointment.

I have done that and tomorrow is my appointment, we are geniune married couple, but i am worried about the interview i have no idea whats going to be during the interview, does any one experienced an oral hearing interview? Or someone knows how it goes like?

Should i be worried about specific things ?

Thank you!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

sijazme

Re: Spouse to finnish citizen RP

Post by sijazme » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:12 pm

Nothing to worry about, it's normal questions like this in the oral hearing, just like the ones your have received in the mail.

MercyTapani12

Post by MercyTapani12 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:46 pm

Lifeisbeautiful wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:20 am
Hello,

My wife is finnish citizen and we have applied for RP at enterfinland.fi and finally my wife received an email with around 38 questions, and in that mail they wrote that the apouse "me" must call the embassy since am abroad on non Eu country for an oral hearing appointment.

I have done that and tomorrow is my appointment, we are geniune married couple, but i am worried about the interview i have no idea whats going to be during the interview, does any one experienced an oral hearing interview? Or someone knows how it goes like?

Thank you!

Nothing to worry about, had my interview July 11th of this year. What's your spouse name
When and where did you meet your spouse
When did you get married
Your spouse home address
Your home address
How many times did you meet before getting married
How was your wedding ceremony like
What attire did you put on for your wedding
How many guest
Your spouse educational background
The nature of your spouse job
Do you live alone address?
Where and with who do your spouse live
Have you been married before
Has your spouse been married before
When he previously got married and when did it get terminated
Do you have savings
Where do you work
How did your spouse proposed to you, where and when
Have you lived together, where and when
Does your spouse support you financially
Are you pregnant
How do you communicate with your spouse
What do your spouse does in his leisure
Have you meet your spouse after you got married, where and when
Do you intend to live in Finland
Why do you want to join your spouse in Finland
Why don't you want to live a family life in your home country
What is your level of education
What color was your attire at the wedding
Name or the registrar that conducted the wedding
Where did you get married

That was some of the questions the interviewer asked me, that's all I could remember for now will sure add to it when I remember. I wish you allthe best in your interview,just calm down and answer with boldness

Lifeisbeautiful

Post by Lifeisbeautiful » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:30 pm

Hello thank you for replys guys, i was at the interview today i saw your replys right now after am done with the interview, it was more than 2 hours interview, alot of question was asked, most of them are what Mercytapani have mentioned, the interview went really good and the consol was so friendly.

However, after i was done with interview, i did remember that i have answered some little details wrong answers.. i mean very little details not different than what they really were, for example my wife got her own house but for now she stays at her parents and visits her house for some clean up every few days but in her application she wrote that she live in her house.. is it big deal you think?

I have answered very specific questions like what did you wear on ur marriage registerar date.. and what your spouse have wore, i have answered all those questions specificly..

But yea.. i missed some little details, i hope they are not a problem.

Thank you

MercyTapani12

Post by MercyTapani12 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:07 pm

Lifeisbeautiful wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:30 pm
Hello thank you for replys guys, i was at the interview today i saw your replys right now after am done with the interview, it was more than 2 hours interview, alot of question was asked, most of them are what Mercytapani have mentioned, the interview went really good and the consol was so friendly.

However, after i was done with interview, i did remember that i have answered some little details wrong answers.. i mean very little details not different than what they really were, for example my wife got her own house but for now she stays at her parents and visits her house for some clean up every few days but in her application she wrote that she live in her house.. is it big deal you think?

I have answered very specific questions like what did you wear on ur marriage registerar date.. and what your spouse have wore, i have answered all those questions specificly..

But yea.. i missed some little details, i hope they are not a problem.

Thank you
Woow that's good, I don't think that should be an issue,.. Since you remembered when and how you met, when you got married, how many times you met before getting married, wishing you all the best

Lifeisbeautiful

Post by Lifeisbeautiful » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:02 am

Thank you, will keep you update with the decision, and good luck for everyone who is going for interview, if you are genuine couple, all the questions will be relating your relationship and you should not be worried about anything guys, just go.. and start the interview.. it will take time.. its not short interview, but its all about you and your spouse so you don't feel the time passing, make sure you take some water with you to the interview room since its separated, and you will not be allowed to leave somewhere far from it.

Lifeisbeautiful

Post by Lifeisbeautiful » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:22 am

UPDATE: i am 1 week after my Embassy interview, and still there is no answer regarding my RP at enterfinland.fi, no decision was token.

I wonder if the consulate who made the interview for me, gives her report about my case and gives her feedback, or only asks me questions and forward the answers to migri in finland?

the consulate was very friendly, and i enjoyed the interview with her, she told me at the end of interview that the interview went well and she wish me good luck and decision will be token very soon.

even that she told me that she dont decide on the case, i wonder if she do or she gives her grade for example or her report on me.
what do you think guys ?

Stefani

Post by Stefani » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:08 am

The Consulate sent the script of your interview answers to Migri same day you visited the Embassy, The work of the Embassy is to collect information and paper work.Decision is made in Finland..It's not about how good your interview was,Rp is granted after overall assesment

Lifeisbeautiful

Post by Lifeisbeautiful » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:44 am

Stefani wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:08 am
The Consulate sent the script of your interview answers to Migri same day you visited the Embassy, The work of the Embassy is to collect information and paper work.Decision is made in Finland..It's not about how good your interview was,Rp is granted after overall assesment
Thats correct, but, if its only paper forwarding, why they didnt send me an email or even to put the questions at enterfinland.fi so i answer them? why to see an consulate at embassy and not normal person at embassy.

i mean they already verified me once at the embassy, they saw me and verified all documents, if they called me for interview, it means they want me to be with someone who see me answering and not only take my answers and forward them, i may be wrong but i think if it wasnt important step they wouldnt take it, let me know what you think.

elherdian

Post by elherdian » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:27 pm

Lifeisbeautiful wrote:
Hello,

Thank you!
hi today i just had my interview in embassy of fi.
i got 74 questions 😢😂
i took around 1.5 hr .
n yeah went well. .hope gonnna get positive decision soon for me n for those who are waiting.

Lifeisbeautiful

Post by Lifeisbeautiful » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:48 pm

elherdian wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:27 pm
Lifeisbeautiful wrote:
Hello,

Thank you!
hi today i just had my interview in embassy of fi.
i got 74 questions 😢😂
i took around 1.5 hr .
n yeah went well. .hope gonnna get positive decision soon for me n for those who are waiting.

Hello, am glad u passed the interview and you feel well, i hope we get a positive decision soon, yup my interview toke even more than 2hours, lets hope we will get our RP without issues!

Lifeisbeautiful

Post by Lifeisbeautiful » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:27 pm

Hello everyone i was granted the residence permit based on family ties today!!! Almost 2 weeks after my interview !

I wish everyone here the best, and good luck with your interviews and decisions, i cant wait to get my permit card and fly to my wife ❤❤

elherdian

Post by elherdian » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:11 pm

Lifeisbeautiful wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:27 pm
Hello everyone i was granted the residence permit based on family ties today!!! Almost 2 weeks after my interview !

I wish everyone here the best, and good luck with your interviews and decisions, i cant wait to get my permit card and fly to my wife ❤❤
hi congratulation..

Did u get any update before you got the decision?

Lifeisbeautiful

Post by Lifeisbeautiful » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:16 am

What do you mean by updates? i went to interview and 2 weeks later i got the positive decisions.