Fiancee work permit

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Arel80

Fiancee work permit

Post by Arel80 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:30 pm

Good day all!
My fiancee is here now in finland he came as tourist visa. one cleaning company hired him and signed the contract.we applied a work permit, now its 10months already,he was even invited for oral hearing last week ago.anyone experience like this?does anyone had a positive or negative decision?please share!

Fiancee work permit

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

latikajamal

Re: Fiancee work permit

Post by latikajamal » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:26 am

Arel80 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:30 pm
Good day all!
My fiancee is here now in finland he came as tourist visa. one cleaning company hired him and signed the contract.we applied a work permit, now its 10months already,he was even invited for oral hearing last week ago.anyone experience like this?does anyone had a positive or negative decision?please share!
Hi..
My sister stayed here last summer and my husband as an entrepreneur told her it's not possible for her to find work because she only had a TOURIST visa. even she wanted to work here she need to apply first for a residence permit for work. That she need to do in my home country not here. My husband wants to help her working in the company but she needs a lot of papers to show that she dont have :D . My husband called them to seek information how it will be done but they told to my husband why taking people from other country if you can hire Finnish people. That makes sense.
Things are complicated when you do it in a wrong move, and he dont like the picture of while under TOURIST Visa.
So my husband offered her a treat to come back here again this winter January to March and in the next summer july to September to search for a man :lol: . So much easier for her to stay here. Whatever will gonna happen to the relationship its ok...we are here to take her. That's only a kidding aside but i think that's much better :D

I hope this will turn out to positive decision because my husband told me he got rejected it will affect later on if he wants to apply for a TOURIST visa again.
And he was questioning how an agency hired a person under a TOURIST Visa.
I hope you can tell to this forum if he got the positive decision :thumbsup: i would love to know,
goodluck. :)

Arel80

Post by Arel80 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:18 pm

So whats the difference between a mother who is here working in cleaning company and she invited even here 2 sons by TOURIST VISA. Her sons got work and signed a contract and applied for visa, on good condition they were approved with type A visa..

Arel80

Post by Arel80 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:21 pm

i myself i came here as tourist visa whos my brother is my sponsot, i got a job also..i applied work permit and i had a positive decision..Take a note i came as TOURIST VISA!

latikajamal

Post by latikajamal » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:37 pm

Arel80 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:18 pm
So whats the difference between a mother who is here working in cleaning company and she invited even here 2 sons by TOURIST VISA. Her sons got work and signed a contract and applied for visa, on good condition they were approved with type A visa..
The reason why i asked :roll:
So you answered your question now :lol: .
You knew exactly what will gonna happen.
Tell me if you got the positive decision, we can see if there's no difference ok :thumbsup:
If it's ok then we will try it to my sister. :wink:

latikajamal

Post by latikajamal » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:40 pm

Arel80 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:21 pm
i myself i came here as tourist visa whos my brother is my sponsot, i got a job also..i applied work permit and i had a positive decision..Take a note i came as TOURIST VISA!
Can i ask when was this?
This is nice to know it's possible .
I will tell this to my husband right away :lol:

latikajamal

Post by latikajamal » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:57 pm

Oooops no way i will do that.
Let your family members to come here only to visit, when you got your citizenship lets see if you can bring them here. This is my husband's response.

Ok not interested to know anymore.
Thanks for the info :thumbsup:
Goodluck.

Arel80

Post by Arel80 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:35 pm

My friend came also as tourist here!..she applied here citizenship last year!..she made it..she is not citizen in finland..i myself, im not a candidate for citizen here because i don't know how to speak finnish language..i am already satisfied as permanent resident here!

Arel80

Post by Arel80 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:38 pm

latikajamal wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:57 pm
Let your family members to come here only to visit, when you got your citizenship lets see if you can bring them here. This is my husband's response.

Goodluck.

My friend came also as tourist here!..she applied here citizenship last year!..she made it..she is not citizen in finland..i myself, im not a candidate for citizen here because i don't know how to speak finnish language..i am already satisfied as permanent resident here.i think your husband don't want to help your relatives!..just kidding!

Arel80

Post by Arel80 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:42 pm

Arel80 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:38 pm
latikajamal wrote:

Goodluck.

My friend came also as tourist here!..she applied here citizenship last year!..she made it..she is not citizen in finland..i myself, im not a candidate for citizen here because i don't know how to speak finnish language..i am already satisfied as permanent resident here.i think your husband don't want to help your relatives!..just kidding!
Arel80 wrote:
latikajamal wrote:

Goodluck.

My friend came also as tourist here!..she applied here citizenship last year!..she made it..she is now citizen in finland..she was on finnish school languge..she graduated a nurse here in finland..i myself, im not a candidate for citizen here because i don't know how to speak finnish language..i am already satisfied as permanent resident here.i think your husband don't want to help your relatives!..just kidding!

latikajamal

Post by latikajamal » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:52 pm

Arel80 wrote:
latikajamal wrote:

Goodluck.

Hahaha :lol: i laughed because you said you're just kidding, :lol: :lol:
#realtalk
My sister wants to stay here permanently, she enjoyed her vacation here .
The reason why he offered her to come back again this winter and next summer.
Because that time that we we're seeking information on how she will stay here permanently, things will not gonna work out as it may sound after my husband called migri.
my husband told them he wants her to work in the company and apply for a residence permit for work, its only to have a contract that she was hired, but the truth was she will not going to work to our company, she will only gonna stay with us at home so i have her at home while he's at work, the company will gonna pay her taxes for work. But my husband knew it will not gonna work out after he called migri. because if she will got rejected, its hard for him to invite my other family members to stay here for vacation.

So now you know the real reason no kidding aside but i love to laugh :lol:
#truth
HE's a big help for my family members to experience life here in Finland.
Not in my wildest dreams to bring them here and let them work.
We had a small business in my home country i better let them to come here and enjoy the vacation. That's my favor to my husband. And he agreed with it.
By the way, my sister went to sweden, and Greece with us on a holiday vacation last summer :) my husband gave her 6k€ before leaving Finland, that she can start her own business.
he's a generous man specially when he knew you are good at work, same to his workers :)
The reason why she wanted to come back again because i told her we get used to escape coldness and stay in gran canaria Spain when its winter,.we had our very nice simple apartment there.. :thumbsup: :D :D :lol:

And wait there's more :D
I told to my husband about your thoughts of him not helping my sister :D
He said like this.....
Tell to him/her, I'm very successful to my company because i made everything in a legal way.
I'm not gonna take any risk to ruin my name and my company's name.
Goodluck to their life here :) Happy :lol: :lol: :lol: