Info about First RP application

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Simo0000

Post by Simo0000 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:46 pm

Hei,

Im planning to apply for my first residence permit on basis of family ties.

I will apply via electronic application, I have already started filling the info on the first page and now im on the second page where im filling the information about family life.

Now here is my question, Is it me the applicant who should fill this section or my spouse who should answer?

Also i want to ask about the MP1 form, I know i should answer this questions myself but i just want to get an idea of opposing to the questions is good?

Every answer or help is much appreciated.

Kitos

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Lifeisbeautiful

Re: Info about First RP application

Post by Lifeisbeautiful » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:51 pm

Hello,

All question in enterfinland.fi should be about you, otherwise they will be clearly explaining the question that its about ur spouse in the finnish grounds.

Make sure that MP_1

This form is for you if you are applying for your first Finnish residence permit only after arrival in Finland. Fill in
the form for attachment to your residence permit application.

Simo0000

Post by Simo0000 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:49 pm

Thank you for your answer.

Okay, From what i understand is that i need to fill all the questions asked in visitfinland website by me "The applicant" but i still need to upload at the end the form that my spouse "sponsor" need to fill along side with other documents.

About the MP1 form, I want to know that the answer "Yes" which means that you dont accept getting deported in case of rejection is good or not?

Thank you again

Lifeisbeautiful

Post by Lifeisbeautiful » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:50 pm

Well, i think you need to copy here the full question you have there in order to give you correct answer.