bothered

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
kay32

bothered

Post by kay32 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:50 pm

Hi I have a question.

Last year I applied for a residence permit base on work permit but it is denied. and then the police told us to appeal,even if it is not appealing case we appealed because the police says if we dont appeal then I can be deported. But the decesion there stated if I want to reapply it will be for family ties since I have my husband here working. So I applied last April 23,2019 for a new residence permit base on family ties, and the migri sent me a supplementary request last August 15,2019 and I sent them the one that they ask! Today I got the decision of my last appeal on work permit is negative the question is should I reappeal again for Supreme Administrative court since I have already applied for a new residence permit base on Family ties and still on progress.

bothered

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

fintel

Re: bothered

Post by fintel » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:00 pm

kay32 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:50 pm
Hi I have a question.

Last year I applied for a residence permit base on work permit but it is denied. and then the police told us to appeal,even if it is not appealing case we appealed because the police says if we dont appeal then I can be deported. But the decesion there stated if I want to reapply it will be for family ties since I have my husband here working. So I applied last April 23,2019 for a new residence permit base on family ties, and the migri sent me a supplementary request last August 15,2019 and I sent them the one that they ask! Today I got the decision of my last appeal on work permit is negative the question is should I reappeal again for Supreme Administrative court since I have already applied for a new residence permit base on Family ties and still on progress.
What nationality are you? How old are you? How old is your husband? How did you enter Finland? On what kind of visa ? Any kids? Is the marriage registered with the local office?

I can advise you with further information.
Image ulkomaalaisella henkilöä