Urgent Help

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
kay32

Urgent Help

Post by kay32 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:14 pm

Hello Everyone

Last Year I applied for a working permit and got denied, due to lack of working hrs which is 37.5. That time when we came to the police station, they told me about the decision that is negative and the police want me to appeal about it, at the same time re apply for a new grounds of residence permit which is family ties since I have my husband here. So after a week I went to Immigration and apply and the lady gave a paper that I can stay here while my application is still process. April 24 to be exact I applied for family ties. After 4 months of my family ties application ( August ) they ask a supplementary request. And after that till now still waiting for the decision.
The problem here is the appeal decision on my work permit last year is negative. And the police call me that I have to go to police station and we will talk about my case. My question is can they still deport me even I have still a pending application for my family ties here?

I need your comment and suggestions here on what will I do? Thanks

Urgent Help

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Okwuru

Re: Urgent Help

Post by Okwuru » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:55 am

kay32 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:14 pm
Hello Everyone

Last Year I applied for a working permit and got denied, due to lack of working hrs which is 37.5. That time when we came to the police station, they told me about the decision that is negative and the police want me to appeal about it, at the same time re apply for a new grounds of residence permit which is family ties since I have my husband here. So after a week I went to Immigration and apply and the lady gave a paper that I can stay here while my application is still process. April 24 to be exact I applied for family ties. After 4 months of my family ties application ( August ) they ask a supplementary request. And after that till now still waiting for the decision.
The problem here is the appeal decision on my work permit last year is negative. And the police call me that I have to go to police station and we will talk about my case. My question is can they still deport me even I have still a pending application for my family ties here?

I need your comment and suggestions here on what will I do? Thanks
I don't think the police will deport You, remember you still have an existing application , until a decision is made. If the decision from the existing application based on family ties is negative decision, you have the right to appeal again as a family member of a finish person, except your partner isn't finish citizen, then I don't know. But I think you will get positive decision from this current application. Goodluck

kay32

Post by kay32 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:28 am

The police told me yesterday to leave the country in one month so that I wont be ban here. But he said that my application for family ties is still on process and even I am in my own country. And I will wait for the result on my family ties application. and he told that I can still come here after 3 months even if I have still a pending application on my applications. Hope my application for family ties will come out as soon as possible before leaving finland. it been 6 months already. I applied on April and got supplementary request on august.and now still waiting.

Okwuru

Post by Okwuru » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:12 am

kay32 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:28 am
The police told me yesterday to leave the country in one month so that I wont be ban here. But he said that my application for family ties is still on process and even I am in my own country. And I will wait for the result on my family ties application. and he told that I can still come here after 3 months even if I have still a pending application on my applications. Hope my application for family ties will come out as soon as possible before leaving finland. it been 6 months already. I applied on April and got supplementary request on august.and now still waiting.

There are lots of question mark over this your situation, firstly, why were you denied RP, did you fix the reason why you were denied before making an appeal, and also did you use a lawyer to appeal? If you didn't do any of these and appealed, you wasted your time and also why did you applied for RP on work grounds, when you are a family member to a finish person, that alone will make migri suspicious of your intentions. Except your partner isn't finish but even if not finish you must apply on family ties grounds to avoid suspicion.