Urgent: Divorce papers of my husband (Finnish citizen)

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Piet

Re: Urgent: Divorce papers of my husband (Finnish citizen)

Post by Piet » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:40 am

fintel wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:30 am
Piet wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:30 pm
Also, I am not on any unemployment benefit, I own a rather successful business here. I was inquiring on behalf of someone else.

man you must have a LOT OF TIME on your hands to be prowling through every single one of my messages on this forum. is it because of the holiday season or you sit home all day doing nothing and finding mistakes in people's posts?
Where do you get the idea of me doing nothing all day, your history on this forum is read in about 15 minutes, so what is your point?

But getting back to your question:
Yes and No, I am retired, helping out other people here (sometimes for a competitive fee), prepare myself for several lawsuits a year against idiotic Finns and file Item not as described cases against malicious Chinese ebay sellers that think they can scam me.
However I also find it incidentally: amusing / relaxing / entertaining / forgetting the horrors of existence and helping others, to confront people sometimes with their own bullsh!t... as you would / could probably also succeed in doing with my posts...I have had my :oops: weak moments too :lol: :lol:

To stay in the holiday spirit and not complain to much about having been made:
Hyvää itsenäisyyspäivä

If god would give us the source code, we could change the world

Re: Urgent: Divorce papers of my husband (Finnish citizen)

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic