Get to know Gay life in Tampere

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
KaiPhung

Post by KaiPhung » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:26 am

Hi everyone,

My name is Kai. I'm an Asian international student, currently 23 years old, who happens to be gay.

I will move to Tampere, Finland in September 2020 for higher education, and I haven't had any acquaintances yet in Finland. It would be my honor to make friends with others in this country, especially those in LGBTQ+ community.

My hobbies are tarot (I've been a tarot reader for almost 4 years and I can help you do some fortune reading for free if you're willing for a get-together with me) and gym (I've been doing working out for almost 8 months and aiming for six-pack abs at the moment).

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to inbox me. I will reply to you all as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading my post. Wish you all a nice day.

Best regards,

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

sijazme

Re: Get to know Gay life in Tampere

Post by sijazme » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:51 pm

KaiPhung wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:26 am

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to inbox me. I will reply to you all as soon as possible.

Best regards,
How did you become a Gay asian tarrot card reader with six pack abs? Can you tell my fortune?

KaiPhung

Post by KaiPhung » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:16 pm

How did you become a Gay asian tarrot card reader with six pack abs? Can you tell my fortune?
[/quote]

Oh it took me a lot of time and effort. And yes, I absolutely will if we have any chances hanging out in real life. xD

Edna_N

Post by Edna_N » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:57 pm

KaiPhung wrote:
Hi everyone,

My name is Kai. I'm an Asian international student, currently 23 years old, who happens to be gay.

I will move to Tampere, Finland in September 2020 for higher education, and I haven't had any acquaintances yet in Finland. It would be my honor to make friends with others in this country, especially those in LGBTQ+ community.

My hobbies are tarot (I've been a tarot reader for almost 4 years and I can help you do some fortune reading for free if you're willing for a get-together with me) and gym (I've been doing working out for almost 8 months and aiming for six-pack abs at the moment).

Best regards,
OMG can we become best friends? :lol:

KaiPhung

Post by KaiPhung » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:16 pm

Edna_N wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:57 pm
KaiPhung wrote:
Hi everyone,

Best regards,
OMG can we become best friends? :lol:
I don't mind :lol: :lol: