Te office positive partial descion

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Berkant023

Post by Berkant023 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:19 pm

Hi . I applied for a work permit. The partial decision of the te-office is positive. I showed him all the documents he wanted and I interviewed him. do you think it is possible to get a visa? my partial decision is positive.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

leo_suomi

Re: Te office positive partial descion

Post by leo_suomi » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:40 pm

Hi,

I would like to know that how can you know your partial decision from TE office is positive?

I’m in the same case too, and Im in “In progress” stage, but I don’t know how to check whether its positive or negative of the decision from TE-office.

Thanks and really appreciate if you can help sharing with me!

Berkant023

Post by Berkant023 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:36 pm

hello thank you for your message. You can send an e-mail to te office and ask your decision. making an early decision does not mean it will be negative. I have also been waiting for 16 months

leo_suomi

Post by leo_suomi » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:13 pm

Berkant023 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:36 pm
hello thank you for your message. You can send an e-mail to te office and ask your decision. making an early decision does not mean it will be negative. I have also been waiting for 16 months
Thanks a lot for your reply. I think the only thing we could do right now is just patiently waiting. I will share again when I have any information. Would you mind sharing with me when you get the decision? :)

Hope you have the rp as early as possible!

Olumayor247

Post by Olumayor247 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:23 pm

leo_suomi wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:13 pm
Berkant023 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:36 pm
Thanks a lot for your reply. I think the only thing we could do right now is just patiently waiting. I will share again when I have any information. Would you mind sharing with me when you get the decision? :)

Hope you have the rp as early as possible!
Please can you send ELY email for partial decision.
Regrads