Resident permit application

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Lib69

Post by Lib69 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:39 pm

When I was applying to my school on studyinfo last year there was no option for my middle name. The form only requested my first and last name. All the documents (highschool certificate, my transcript and my SAT) I attached to my application when I was applying to the school had my middle name one there. I gained admission to the school. When I was filling the form for my application on Enter Finland I added my middle name because I have my middle name on all the other documents I attached to my application including my passport. The only documents that don't have my middle name are the ones I got from my school. I already went to the embassy to prove my identity in October last year and they didn't say anything about it. So I wanted to know if it could affect my application in anyway and if it does, is there anything I could do to resolve it?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Resident permit application

Post by betelgeuse » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:33 am

Lib69 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:39 pm
When I was applying to my school on studyinfo last year there was no option for my middle name. The form only requested my first and last name. All the documents (highschool certificate, my transcript and my SAT) I attached to my application when I was applying to the school had my middle name one there. I gained admission to the school. When I was filling the form for my application on Enter Finland I added my middle name because I have my middle name on all the other documents I attached to my application including my passport. The only documents that don't have my middle name are the ones I got from my school. I already went to the embassy to prove my identity in October last year and they didn't say anything about it. So I wanted to know if it could affect my application in anyway and if it does, is there anything I could do to resolve it?
There is no requirement for all the documents to have full legal name.

Lib69

Re: Resident permit application

Post by Lib69 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:39 am

Thanks for the info... I was really worried about it...