Inviting a friend to Finland

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
latikajamal

Re: Inviting a friend to Finland

Post by latikajamal » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:00 pm

inkku wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:33 pm
latika, i have not read your posts because they are far too long but resigning from a job and applying for a maximum visa is a double red flag imo.
You need to read so you understand :lol: but i doubt you didn't read :roll:
My post are good to read :thumbsup: facts and not based on what's others say :D
As the consular said, it's case to case basis.
Not what you all know about the reason of rejection of a person's application are the same reason as what you think. You are not in the position to say that.

This forum is to guide the readers what to do and see the differences of what happened to others so they have the knowledge.
They cannot just listen to you because that is your opinion :D

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

inkku

Post by inkku » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:25 pm

Imo means in my opinion so it means what I am writing there is my opinion
I don't have any absolute knowledge, I am writing what I have heard, meaning it is other people's advice and about their experiences.

latikajamal

Post by latikajamal » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:12 pm

inkku wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:25 pm
I don't have any absolute knowledge, I am writing what I have heard, meaning it is other people's advice and about their experiences.
inkku wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:25 pm
Ok i respect your time just to comment for us to know other's experiences. ( my Respect that you were here so long time ago in the forum, i just saw your post about pension, so as a sign of respect because i knew you are too older than me, im sorry if you felt offended in my comment)

i just said it in a sarcastic way because i dont like the way you said that you haven't read my post because its too long, but you have the guts to comment.

This is not my post
I am just sharing it to the one who posted, so he can get idea about his plan of inviting his friend.
I'm not asking for any advice because i knew somebody will just gonna comment based on their opinion/no any knowledge about the situation. It should be nice if someone who will gonna comment has a personal experiences or link that will help the person who's asking help. Less long thread.

When i start to ask advice here in the forum, i am waiting somebody will gonna comment that i can fully understand what to do. If its possible, im so happy to read the whole experiences. So I'm doing it, the way i commented i make sure the one who posted can understand how to make it, Based on my experienced.
Im not going to comment anymore in this post.
Good day to you..
and Godbless you.
Bye.