What is the process of booking an appointment for RP for Embassy of Finland, Berlin

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
helloespoo

What is the process of booking an appointment for RP for Embassy of Finland, Berlin

Post by helloespoo » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:24 pm

Does anyone know the process of how to book an appointment for Residence Permit for Embassy of Finland, Berlin? I checked their website and couldn't find anything like a portal or some form from where I can book - https://finlandabroad.fi/web/deu/etusivu

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

heretostay

Re: What is the process of booking an appointment for RP for Embassy of Finland, Berlin

Post by heretostay » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:52 pm

Send an email to the address on the page you linked to. At least that is how it works at the Finnish embassy in Ottawa.

helloespoo

Re: What is the process of booking an appointment for RP for Embassy of Finland, Berlin

Post by helloespoo » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:13 pm

heretostay wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:52 pm
Send an email to the address on the page you linked to. At least that is how it works at the Finnish embassy in Ottawa.
Ok. Thanks for the tip. I will email them.

Edit: Just to add here I was able to complete my Process at the hamburg consulate only. Didn't had to go to Berlin.

Linkto3

Post by Linkto3 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:40 pm

heretostay wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:52 pm
I did the same for Embassy of Finland in Morocco
Good things come to those who wait, but only what left by those who hustle