Partial Decision..First Work Permit

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Rei_22

Post by Rei_22 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:57 pm

Hi everyone,

Before 3 week 20 March i send email to Te Office ( Pirkanmaa region ) for mine work permit,because 4 month have passed since I aplied for residence permit and i not have any answer .
They answered me the same day and told me that “ We have just started to process your application in our office.
We will ask more information if needed from your employer”...
Does Anyone Have Any Idea how long this can last ????
Im alsoo in First Stage “ waiting for partial decision “ in Enter Finland “

Best regards,

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinlandGirl

Re: Partial Decision..First Work Permit

Post by FinlandGirl » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:37 am

Rei_22 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:57 pm
Before 3 week 20 March i send email to Te Office ( Pirkanmaa region ) for mine work permit,because 4 month have passed since I aplied for residence permit and i not have any answer .
They answered me the same day and told me that “ We have just started to process your application in our office.
Processing of residence permit for non key workers has been suspended due to COVID-19.
Originally the suspension was until April 13th, it is possible that this was extended to May 13th together with the other COVID-19 rules.

Rei_22

Re: Partial Decision..First Work Permit

Post by Rei_22 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:02 am

FinlandGirl wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:37 am
Rei_22 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:57 pm
Processing of residence permit for non key workers has been suspended due to COVID-19.
Originally the suspension was until April 13th, it is possible that this was extended to May 13th together with the other COVID-19 rules.
Oh !"#¤%... thank you