Appeal

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
facealeksandra

Appeal

Post by facealeksandra » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:24 pm

Hello everybody,I got negative decision for my application for resident permit,I applied as a guardian of my daughter who is Finnish,the main reason for the decision,is that I will not have a family life with my daughter, when I answered to the question,I said that I will not live with her now in same home, because she is used to her mother,but when she grows I will ask her mother to take her with me,my daughter is 3years old,I forgot to put that I will take her every Friday Saturday and Sunday,I was thinking that this is something known, which doesn't need to be mentioned,I don't know now what is the solution if I already have done mistake with my answer, which things will help in the appeal, should I have some written proofs of future family life with my daughter and from who?,I really need advice and help,I didn't saw my daughter for more than 2years,if I don't go there,we will lose each other,and migri know that, thanks for everyone who will help

Appeal

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic