Appealing a Negative RPin English possible?

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
fintel

Re: Appealing a Negative RPin English possible?

Post by fintel » Tue May 12, 2020 1:37 am

mrjimsfc wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 1:24 am
I find that Finlandgirl has her act together and offers good information and better advice. In this particular case her advice to get a lawyer is wisdom incarnate.
It was me who advised OP to get a lawyer.

FinlandGirl rudely interrupted my post again. She doesn't know how to offer her own opinion without interfering with other's. Also comes across as rude, "know it all" attitude and arrogant.

Image ulkomaalaisella henkilöä

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Xzero

Post by Xzero » Tue May 12, 2020 3:21 am

Thanks for your valueable inputs. I have written 5 page long appeal with solid facts and tangible proofs. Interestingly my supervisor sent me an email in which he contradicts TE office claim that he was requested any information. He also gave permission to send his statement to the court.

Rest is pretty straight forwards, tax decisions by vero clearly state how much I earn.

Thanks for your suggestions to hire a lawyer. A lawyer will only write what I wrote. For the fellow group members, I will post my drafted appeal once I receive the decision.

fintel

Post by fintel » Tue May 12, 2020 4:26 am

Xzero wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 3:21 am
I will post my drafted appeal once I receive the decision.

Border Guard waiting outside the appeals court because you didn't bring a lawyer.

:)

rinso

Post by rinso » Tue May 12, 2020 7:03 am

Border Guard waiting outside the appeals court because you didn't bring a lawyer.
Many appeal cases go forward without a lawyer. And they are treated the same as the ones with a lawyer. A lawyer adds value in complicated cases or to find a loophole. And most appeal cases are decided without a hearing.

Fintel, I think you should calm down. You gave some valuable advice, but you also missed the mark a few times. Finlandgirl also often is right. If one of you is wrong, don't fight it out here. And on legal matters, I think Betelgeuse has the final word.

fintel

Post by fintel » Tue May 12, 2020 11:02 am

rinso wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 7:03 am
Fintel, I think you should calm down. You gave some valuable advice, but you also missed the mark a few times. Finlandgirl also often is right. If one of you is wrong, don't fight it out here. And on legal matters, I think Betelgeuse has the final word.
Rinso, I think you should calm down. I don't point my finger at other people's advice and say this is incorrect and then start an argument. OP can decide whether my decide is valuable or not.

fintel

Post by fintel » Tue May 12, 2020 6:41 pm

Xzero wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 1:18 pm
The Mr. Z says that he recieved no email from the immigration or TE office.
The classic SPAM FOLDER defense. :D