Form mp 1

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
vixman

Form mp 1

Post by vixman » Wed May 13, 2020 2:42 pm

Hi,
My wife is applying as a student since she has received the letter of acceptance from a finnish university. She is already in Finland. There is a from called form mp1 and the questions seem bit tricky. I dont know how to answer these.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... wAyMWrh_AE

Could you please help me figuring things out please.

Form mp 1

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

fintel

Re: Form mp 1

Post by fintel » Wed May 13, 2020 3:16 pm

vixman wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 2:42 pm
Response to possible refusal of entry and prohibition of entry. If you do not meet the conditions for obtaining a residence permit in Finland and you no longer have the right to reside in Finland on other grounds, you may be refused entry and sent back to your home country or country of permanent residence if the Finnish Immigration Service rejects your residence permit. Furthermore, a prohibition of entry to Finland and other Schengen states may be imposed on you for a fixed term or until further notice. (Aliens Act, Sections 148(2) and 150(1).
You should agree to this by answering like this:

Are you opposed to your refusal of entry and prohibition of entry?
No

Is a family member of yours residing in Finland opposed to your refusal of entry and prohibition of entry?
No

Are you opposed to your visa being cancelled?
No

Do you have a valid residence permit for another Schengen state?
No

Do you have an EU residence permit for third-country nationals with long-term EU resident status in an EU country?
No

In my opinion, not agreeing to having your residence permit refused (for not meeting the requirements) demonstrates that you intend to stay longer than permitted and also shows disrespect for authority.
Image ulkomaalaisella henkilöä