TE office partial positive decision Migri negative

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
betelgeuse

Re: TE office partial positive decision Migri negative

Post by betelgeuse » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:18 pm

fintel wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:13 pm
betelgeuse wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:07 am
I have not. However, my work duties include handling residence permit matters for our employees.
I emailed my lawyer and asked this question whether migri can give negative decision after a partial positive decision by TE Office and this what the lawyer said:

"A short answer is that yes, Migri can give a negative decision after a positive partial decision from a TE-office. However this is not that common and in these kind of cases a positive partial decision leads in many cases to a positive decision from Migri".

Best regards,
Jouni Aarnio
Licensed Legal Counsel
We have been in agreement about this all along but good to have his opinion on it. If you want an answer to our dispute, you should ask him whether Migri can sidestep the partial ruling by TE Office and do its own investigation into matters described in section 73 of the Aliens Act.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

fintel

Post by fintel » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:50 pm

betelgeuse wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:18 pm
We have been in agreement about this all along but good to have his opinion on it. If you want an answer to our dispute, you should ask him whether Migri can sidestep the partial ruling by TE Office and do its own investigation into matters described in section 73 of the Aliens Act.
No, we have not been in any agreement. You called it "hogswash" when I indicated migri can issue negative decisions after TE office positive deicsion. And now that I have corrected you by showing advice from a real lawyer, you are trying to save face.
Image ulkomaalaisella henkilöä

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:18 pm

fintel wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:50 pm
betelgeuse wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:18 pm
No, we have not been in any agreement. You called it "hogswash" when I indicated migri can issue negative decisions after TE office positive deicsion. And now that I have corrected you by showing advice from a real lawyer, you are trying to save face.
Ask the lawyer about your example of a Turkish truck driver.

fintel

Post by fintel » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:21 pm

betelgeuse wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:18 pm
I will not ask anyone because I have better things to do. I will ask you why you are here on this forum all day. Do you have an actual day time job?

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:52 pm

fintel wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:21 pm
betelgeuse wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:18 pm
I will not ask anyone because I have better things to do. I will ask you why you are here on this forum all day. Do you have an actual day time job?
My work hours are flexible and I like helping people. Sometimes I also learn new things along the way.

fintel

Post by fintel » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:58 pm

betelgeuse wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:52 pm
My work hours are flexible and I like helping people. Sometimes I also learn new things along the way.
No I think you and FinlandGirl both are unemployed and sit home all day in front of your computer, bored and restless. Also having dealt with the TE office (unemployment office) in your country so much you are now experienced with migration issues. And you like to refer to the Aliens Act here and there which makes you look intelligent.

:D

Rei_22

Post by Rei_22 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:43 am

fintel wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:13 pm
betelgeuse wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:07 am
I have not. However, my work duties include handling residence permit matters for our employees.
I emailed my lawyer and asked this question whether migri can give negative decision after a partial positive decision by TE Office and this what the lawyer said:

"A short answer is that yes, Migri can give a negative decision after a positive partial decision from a TE-office. However this is not that common and in these kind of cases a positive partial decision leads in many cases to a positive decision from Migri".

Best regards,
Jouni Aarnio
Licensed Legal Counsel
Finnish Immigration

Hello,

I have aplied for the first RP on the basis of work,an i have positiv partial decision from TE.
Now my application is at Migri in Stage 3 (in progres ), Migri asked me for aditional document ( work certificat ), i sent it, then Migri asked me to go in embassy for interview,and i was.
Passed 3 week and i write emeil to migri,they tell me to wait by the end of the year for a final decision.
Now i want to ask you if you know,Now Migri is asking in my state if i have any files, or it happened before it was given to me partial decision..? because it seems absurd to wait 3 months for a final answer( just that im waiting 12m ) 😭

Best regards,