RP on other ground (intimate relationship) How the right to work fit?

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
fintel

Re: RP on other ground (intimate relationship) How the right to work fit?

Post by fintel » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:34 pm

betelgeuse wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:27 pm
If you are in Finland, characterising someone as a criminal can be considered defamation: "Vaikka sietokyky tuntuu nousevan, kunnianoikeusloukkauksesta tuomitaan rangaistus, jos herjaaminen selkeästi ylittää sen, mitä voidaan pitää yleisesti hyväksyttynä. Tällainen asia on esimerkiksi viattoman syyttäminen rikoksen tekemisestä. Siis jos joku väittää totuuden vastaisesti, että toinen olisi syyllistynyt rikolliseen ja hyvin moitittavaan tekoon, sanoo Päivi Korpisaari." https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10083915
Oh yeah? Good thing I don't live in Finland. I can find a dozen posts where FinlandGirl has characterized other people as criminals. Are you going to tell her the law of defamation? She thinks that some of the posters here are thugs. She labels them as criminals all the time. Just ask her. But you will not tell her the defamation law because I suspect there is some kind of racist bigotry going on here in this forum where veteran members gang up against new users.
Last edited by fintel on Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:38 am, edited 3 times in total.

Image ulkomaalaisella henkilöä

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:48 pm

fintel wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:14 pm
betelgeuse wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:58 pm
I have seen FinlandGirl to be much more likely to get things right than you have been.
betelgeuse, i don't know why you think you are the final authority on law here.
I am no such thing and my posts are not legal advice. I also have no connection with the forum maintainers. People can disagree freely but that includes my right to participate.

fintel

Post by fintel » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:42 pm

FinlandGirl wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:35 pm
Whatever risks you are taking with your illegal activities is your business.
But stop advising people that they should commit crimes.
So I am labeled as a criminal. If you are reading this thread, you should know that as a foreigner you will be treated as a lower class member of society by these forum users and treated as a thug.
Image ulkomaalaisella henkilöä