Need advice regarding visa application

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Manpreet kaur

Post by Manpreet kaur » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:14 pm

Hi there,

I have a question. Actually, I applied for a Residence permit on the basis of family ties. My spouse (having permanent residence) had a partnership in a restaurant when I applied for my residence permit on 18 march,2020. But on 19th march, Finland stopped accepting and processing applications..
Now the situations had changed ..
My husband has given up partnership due to some personal issues. He is working for a self employed person(restaurant) now as an employee.

Now how will this affect my application.? Let me clear it that I haven't proved my identity yet due to the lockdown and the restrictions imposed.

Now what should I do.? Should I cancel my this application and apply again with changed economical support source...?
Or is there any alternative where I should not have to cancel my application on Enterfinland and could also update the status.?
Am also worried that how this will affect my application..?

I need help , please.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Kaabo

Re: Need advice regarding visa application

Post by Kaabo » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:16 pm

You can send more information through the enterfinland website. Just write about your changed situation there and wait for the answer.

Manpreet kaur

Re: Need advice regarding visa application

Post by Manpreet kaur » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:03 pm

Okay...thank you so much