Which city is best for toddlers and our careers?

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
betelgeuse

Re: Which city is best for toddlers and our careers?

Post by betelgeuse » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:56 pm

Valinnan vapaus wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:13 am
It is also more difficult to give tailored information to each individually. I.e. which brewery could hire the OP's husband. She is free to ask, of course, but she'd have to be very lucky to even run into anyone who knows anyone. Contacting the companies directly is by far the best bet. The therapy I don't know how to even get started with. Like someone said, her qualifications may not be accepted here, but I'm also wondering why she couldn't do remote sessions with non-Finnish clients. So long as she pays her taxes to Finland, why would Finland have anything against that?
It's unlikely that one can get around licensing requirements by only working remotely.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

inkku

Post by inkku » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:44 pm

Valinnan vapaus wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:46 pm
inkku wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:22 am
Guys, the OP posted a legitimate question, no need to be judgemental and aggressive. if you want to rant against each other's opinion, start your own boxing thread. It is highly impolite to highjack a thread for producing irrelevant, negative rubbish.
What are you smoking... or not smoking?
Pity that you don't even see how unnecessarily rude and unfriendly you are.