REJOINDER TO RECOMMENDATION OF DEPORTATION

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Post Reply
jhonethy_23
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:09 am

REJOINDER TO RECOMMENDATION OF DEPORTATION

Post by jhonethy_23 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:57 pm

Hi, I have a visa renewal application at the immigration. Yesterday I have receive a request from Enter Finland stating the following:
What do you think about the possibility of getting deported?
What do you think about the possibility of getting deported and being imposed with
an entry ban?
I also receive a rejoinder recommendation of deportation. Can someone help me regarding this matter or if someone has an experience regarding this?
kindly help. Thanks :D



REJOINDER TO RECOMMENDATION OF DEPORTATION

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic
 

Aloosh
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: REJOINDER TO RECOMMENDATION OF DEPORTATION

Post by Aloosh » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:24 pm

Can you explain what kind of visa renewal application you have? What was the partial decision from the TE/ ELY office?

jhonethy_23
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:09 am

Re: REJOINDER TO RECOMMENDATION OF DEPORTATION

Post by jhonethy_23 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:30 pm

Hi, It is an Extended Resident permit application based on Work. I do not know the partial decision on TE, but this what is written on my enter finland account: The Employment and Economic Development Office has made a partial decision on your application. Your application is now in queue for processing at the Finnish Immigration Service. We will contact you if we need additional information. See our website for processing times. After that the Immigration sent me request and questions as I stated on my post. What should I do. Thanks..

Maaria
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:49 am

Re: REJOINDER TO RECOMMENDATION OF DEPORTATION

Post by Maaria » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:56 pm

jhonethy_23 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:30 pm
Hi, It is an Extended Resident permit application based on Work. I do not know the partial decision on TE, but this what is written on my enter finland account: The Employment and Economic Development Office has made a partial decision on your application. Your application is now in queue for processing at the Finnish Immigration Service. We will contact you if we need additional information. See our website for processing times. After that the Immigration sent me request and questions as I stated on my post. What should I do. Thanks..
You should contact TE office first and find out what the partial decision is.

tavastia
Posts: 513
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:54 pm

Re: REJOINDER TO RECOMMENDATION OF DEPORTATION

Post by tavastia » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:48 am


tavastia
Posts: 513
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:54 pm

Re: REJOINDER TO RECOMMENDATION OF DEPORTATION

Post by tavastia » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:48 am


Pranik
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:39 am

Re: REJOINDER TO RECOMMENDATION OF DEPORTATION

Post by Pranik » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:11 am

Hi, I've received the same request like you did. You must have received your decision by now so can you please help me with the rejoinder recommendation of deportation form as I am very confused.
What did you answer to these questions?
Does the person concerned object to being forced to leave the country and being prohibited from entering the country? yes/no
I have been provided with an opportunity to submit a rejoinder (what should i reply to this?)

jass1
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:06 am

Re: REJOINDER TO RECOMMENDATION OF DEPORTATION

Post by jass1 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:07 pm

Pranik, i got the same one , could you please tell me how it went for u ?

vixen
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:33 am

Re: REJOINDER TO RECOMMENDATION OF DEPORTATION

Post by vixen » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:40 am

Does anyone have any information about this subject?
Last edited by vixen on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

anneben
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:35 am

Re: REJOINDER TO RECOMMENDATION OF DEPORTATION

Post by anneben » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:39 am

jhonethy_23 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:57 pm
Hi, I have a visa renewal application at the immigration. Yesterday I have receive a request from Enter Finland stating the following:
What do you think about the possibility of getting deported?
What do you think about the possibility of getting deported and being imposed with
an entry ban?
I also receive a rejoinder recommendation of deportation. Can someone help me regarding this matter or if someone has an experience regarding this?
kindly help. Thanks :D
Hi, did you receive a positive decision after submitting the supplementary information?

Xzero
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:43 am

Re: REJOINDER TO RECOMMENDATION OF DEPORTATION

Post by Xzero » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:47 pm

Normally its negative decision if you are asked to wait for authorities to serve you the decision. Be ready for a long and extremely slow appeal process.

thanhnghi83
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:12 am

Re: REJOINDER TO RECOMMENDATION OF DEPORTATION

Post by thanhnghi83 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:15 am

I was appeal a decision. Can you tell me how long do i get a result?
Xzero wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:47 pm
Normally its negative decision if you are asked to wait for authorities to serve you the decision. Be ready for a long and extremely slow appeal process.


Post Reply