Bank account

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
Tuski

Bank account

Post by Tuski » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:12 pm

I want to ask that does the tuition fee and living expense(bank account used for living expense) has to be done by same account or can there be different bank account for paying fees of university and different account for living expense.

Is it possible to get residence permit if im coming to finland at 17 (im from india)?

Document showing that you are legally staying in the country from where application was issued. What document can be used in this ?(India)

Is it an issue that im coming with joint bank account for studies in finland ?

Bank account

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinlandGirl

Re: Bank account

Post by FinlandGirl » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:35 pm

Tuski wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:12 pm
I want to ask that does the tuition fee and living expense(bank account used for living expense) has to be done by same account or can there be different bank account for paying fees of university and different account for living expense.
Money for living expenses must be in your own account.
Migri does not care from what account the tuition fees were paid, you only have to show that they have been paid.
Tuski wrote:
Document showing that you are legally staying in the country from where application was issued. What document can be used in this ?(India)
An Indian passport.
Tuski wrote:
Is it possible to get residence permit if im coming to finland at 17 (im from india)?
Migri wrote: If you are under 18 years of age, you should also attach to your application
- a legalised birth certificate
- your parent’s or guardian’s consent for you to move to Finland (the document must be confirmed by a notary public or other comparable authority).
Tuski wrote:
Is it an issue that im coming with joint bank account for studies in finland ?
Migri wrote: If you are under the age of 18 or an exchange student, the bank account can be a joint bank account that you share with your guardian. The bank statement must include a statement of your right to access the bank account.

Tuski

Re: Bank account

Post by Tuski » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:37 pm

Thank you !
One more thing which I want to ask is that is it a problem if i have a last name in my birth certificate but no last name in any other document like passport