Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2003 1:55 pm


Post by Milla_nordström » Mon Aug 18, 2003 2:20 pm

Hello! I'm brand new in this group. I'm 16 and I'm Spanish. I know Spanish, English, French and now I'm learning Finnish. I don't have any experience. Do I have any oportunities to find a job in Finland (as a waitress or something like that)? What about going to college there? How much can I be paid if I get a job like those?

Thanx for your advice



Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic


Post by Ace » Mon Aug 18, 2003 2:25 pm Education is free here although to be eligible for financial assistance you must have been resident in Finland without studying for 2 years. Because your from the EU you can move here for three months before applying for a residents permit. This gives you an opportunity to find work here.
This thread may be of interest to you: ... ight=#2728

Post Reply