Energy and Environmental Engineering, Spring 2016

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
hrgvndm

Post by hrgvndm » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:11 pm

Hey guys,

Can anybody please give me any info on what to expect in the entrance exams for the admissions for Energy and Environmental Engineering, Spring 2016?

(Firstly sorry, as this question has been asked previously. I'm asking this question only because I still haven't got a clear answer for it. I am from India, and completed my higher secondary education in 2007. I am working now, but want to get into the TAMK programme so badly. So, I've applied for the Energy and Environmental Engineering course at TAMK and MAMK as well as Environmental Chemistry and Technology at Centria University (just in case). Since it's been a while that I've finished my school education, I've lost touch with the subjects. As the exam would be in April, I have little time left now to start preparations.)

This answer has been the most useful one I've come across :
dzammes wrote:Just like other engineering exams.. math, chem, physics.. If i remember correctly for math was first a non-linear third order differential equation, a calculus question solved with green's theorem and maybe some basic topology. Chem was simple inorganic stuff and for physics some optics and statistical entropy for thermo (solved with boltzmann's).

Can anybody share any extra info? At least, what topics to cover. Would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

hrgvndm

Re: Energy and Environmental Engineering, Spring 2016

Post by hrgvndm » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:02 pm

Okay guys, it seems I wasn't searching enough. I got a few. Hope the links are working for you. I have saved the pdf.

http://www.puv.fi/en/prospective_degree ... minations/

This one is the latest they have. (2013) http://www.puv.fi/en/wanted/nain_haet_m ... ying/2013/

hrgvndm

Post by hrgvndm » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:08 pm

hrgvndm

Post by hrgvndm » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:32 pm

Please send me an email/message if any of you need any help on the exam topics.

Have a nice day.